FOUR

J I S O O

"Did you do your assignment, my dear Nini?" She rolls her eyes before fishing her phone out of her bag, she went into her gallery. She pressed a photo which showed a picture of the man I talked to her about.

"Lee Taeyong," she sighs before shutting her phone off, "There's literally nothing about him." I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" She sighs once again, "There's no information about him, even Rosé and Lisa couldn't find anything about him." I nodded.

"It's fine." I gave her a quick smile before walking towards my class room, but before I could, Jennie grabbed ahold of me.

"One information though." She gives me one of her mischievous looks that she pulled off wonderfully.

“He's in your class.”

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

When I entered my classroom, it instantly tried searching for that man— Taeyong. But after a few minutes, I gave up. I sat down in my spot which was at the second row, placing my bag loudly as I smile at my seatmate.

"Hey, Yuta?" He waves at me before giving me one of his smiles called 'healing smile'.

"What?" I went closer to his ear, I wanted no one knowing about me trying to find that Taeyong guy, it would probably ruin my reputation.

"Who's Taeyong?" He gave me a questioning look as he shrugged, he went back to conversing with Johnny and Taehyung. I looked around the classroom once more, nope.

When I was about to go and ask Johnny, the teacher came in the room. A book in hand.

"Good morning!" We did our usual greeting and whatever that boring stuff is, but without me knowing, the teacher started calling our names for the attendance.

I didn't really mind it, until she said the name I had been waiting to hear.

"Lee Taeyong?" Bingo.

I heard a silent here in the back of the room, and there he was. Lee Taeyong. He sat in the very back corner, his hood covering his eyes. His red hair stood out in the class. He's undeniably beautiful.

»»——⍟——««

Today is actually Jisoo's birthday. It's Jan. 3. Idk when I'm going to update this lmao. I couldn't do many stuff cuz of school and stuff. I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway.

—c

P.S : class 95 liners lolol ^^^