Beware ....

Tell Me You Love Me

Tell me it's not really over

Tell me we didn't just say goodbye

Tell me we can begin again

Tell me we're worth one last try

Tell that you miss me, too

Tell me you think of me when you awake

Tell me I fill your dreams at night

Tell me this is all a mistake

Tell me you need me

Tell me you love me

Tell me I have a place in your life

Just tell me something

Chapter 39: Beware

Nyla

It had been a few weeks since I talked to Ren. It was like she had distanced herself from me probably because of all the August drama but I really didn't care though.

I had bigger things to worry about. I found out I was about to be a mother to a beautiful baby boy and I was so excited;

I walked inside the baby boutique to see a long blonde hair women yelling at one of the associates about shipping the wrong color to her house.

The voice sounded familiar but I didn't pay to much attention to it. I made my way over the the furniture section looking for the perfect color to go along with TJ's sky blue paint

'Mmmh, what color?' I thought to myself holding up the sky blue paint swatch towards the wooden cribs.

"Go with the dark cherry wood." The same familiar voice said looking over at me. I turned to my left to see the same pregnant blonde hair women for the counter.

"Nikkei?" I questioned looking her up and down.

"Hey!" She smiled waving her long pink nails.

She looked different. She even seemed nicer and had a beautiful glowing presence about herself.

"Hi ... um-baby?" I pointed to her 3 month looking bump.

"Yea ... and before you ask, no its not Aug's." She giggled lightly.

I sighed in relief causing her to smile at me. "Good I would really hate to hear that drama."

"I know right! I didn't even know I was pregnant while I was still messing around with Aug. I'm just glad I decided to move back in with my REAL boyfriend so we can start our family." She said rubbing her belly.

I had to give it to Nikkei, with all the hoe shit she use to do she still managed to be happy in the end.

"How many months are you?" I asked looking at the basket full of boy items.

"3 almost 4 ... what about you?"

"It feels like I've been carrying around TJ forEVER but almost 4 too!"

We laughed and carried on some simple conversation about our new found motherhood and our men.

Nikkei wasn't so bad once Aug and AirRen weren't in the picture and drama wasn't around.

I'm glad we were getting to know each other. Maybe our baby boys could have play dates sometimes.

AirRen