Chapter Thirty-One

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-VampireRoses1223

**THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO VINTAGEGIRL01 FOR MAKING ME A NEW COVER THATS SUPER AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL :) THANK YOU <3**

[Author's Note: Ok, so I tallied up all the votes and suggestions, and it finally got a winner ;) Thing is, I'm not going to tell you what ^_^ you guys are going to have to wait until AFTER the final chapter <3

And also, a lot of people have been asking why I have so many spelling mistakes and typos. I'm sorry if you guys noticed that as well, I write all my chapters on my IPad, because it's the only thing I have other than a phone lol and sometimes it autocorrects me and messes up the whole thing -.- And I don't have a lot of time to go through word for word when I edit, I just scan from sentence to sentence and try to spot a mistake or two, usually missing a handful... ^~^" Anyway, please bear with it.

And third and final thing I wish to talk about, [Sorry I've been writing so many of these stupid author's notes], I'm working on a new story and I want you guys to please tell me what you think. Here's the quick description to those who are interested;

"One night was all it took to change everything. One night to turn everything upside down and leave one person's life in utter devastation and ruin. One night was all it took for sweet and innocent sidekick Juliet to witness her hero and adoptive father, Alaric, get murdered right in front of her. One night was all it took for her to be left with his dead corpse in a burning abandoned warehouse, and to escape only to be presumed dead by the city she once helped protect.

One night and four long years later, sweet and innocent Juliet was now the new, mysterious and notorious villain in town. Meet the new and improved, Ms. Delilah in Black.

With vengeance in her heart, she set out to get revenge on those who murdered her hero. But as it turns out while she was away, a new, better and younger hero emerges in Madrid city, clearing away all the criminals AND getting in her way and foiling all her kills, and apparently flirting with her too. But is he courting her, or just plain mocking her?"

So that's the basic sum up, and please let me explain a little bit of it. I'm not sure if I'm going to publish the story or not, I'm working on the first few chapters and have the basics all finished, but to tell you guys the truth... I'm really not as good of an author I hoped to be... /_\ I'm being very honest, even though my plots are interesting, I lack the writing skills that most famous or popular author's have, like Cold_Lady19... Big fan of Sweet Madness lol.

The book itself is NOT what I like to call 'A Tween's Romantic Fantasy', it's actually very serious and dark with a lot of feelings poured out into the book like betrayal, rage, hatred, and the pain of having lost someone who means everything to you. Now you see, I have the plot and everything set up, the thing is that I lack the writing skills to actually make it interesting enough to last even a couple of chapters. And for those who are wondering...

Yes, I got motivation from the DC superhero shows... xD I have seriously been in a nonstop marathon of shows that DC has out right now, and after about a few weeks of obsession [shame on me], I have been working on a superhero book from a slightly different super hero approach, a more dark and physiological mind fuck book. But I'm kind if a D list author, so... ;-; It's ok you guys, I'm not punching myself out here, I'm just telling the simple truth. Anyway, thanks to all you who have read this all the way to the end, I lub you.]

I woke up with a dull lead feeling all over my body. My eyes just instantly opened by themselves, suddenly feeling a strange warmth on the left side of my body. I just stared up at the ceiling for a minute, trying to remember where I was.