1960

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

New Orleans, 1960

Down the New Orleans road, the Cullen's are standing in front of a building with rearing music coming out of it. The building was flooded with vampires and humans in every corner of it. Edward looks back at his family and when he sees Natalia standing on her tiptoes trying to look through the window into the building he can't help but chuckle as he grabs her by the arm pulling her inside with his family following after.

Rosalie looks around the hall of dancing people with some red eyes peeking from the crowd ever so often. She moves closer to Edward who's leading the way with Emmett's arm still over her waist.

"So who's this friend of yours that we're meeting?" Rosalie asks and Edward looks around through the crowd before looking back at her and answering her question.

"I met him when I went solo for those years. He was a great help for me back then." Rosalie nods while Esme smiles at the two.

"Any friend of Edward's is a friend of ours." As Esme says that Edward looks back at his motherly figure smiling. As the conversation was going on everyone was listening except Natalia. The only reason why she was still walking with them was that Edward had a strong grip on her pulling her with them. The blonde was in a world of her own right now, she was listening to the music playing and people talking around her. Her eyes sparkled from the amazing chandeliers hanging on the ceiling shining from the diamonds.

Edward's eyes spot a group of young guys with one of the guy's backs turned to them and he grins excitedly before shouting out a name.

"Ace!" The group's eyes travel to the family revealing that they have red eyes. Ace turns around with a raised eyebrow and when he sees Edward he grins at the sight of his friend. Ace laughs crossing his arms over his chest.

When the family gets closer to the group Edward lets go of Natalia's hand and hugs Ace

When the family gets closer to the group Edward lets go of Natalia's hand and hugs Ace. Natalia is still admiring the place not realizing what is happening at that moment. When the two pull away Ace slaps Edward on the back grinning and speaking up to his old friend.