03. 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗮

THE THREE BEST FRIENDS BUNK'D OVER AT PETER'S APARTMENT. By the time they wake up the next morning, the trio can head to school for their field trip together. However, it wasn't easy for Eszter to spend the night at a place with just boys. Pepper was very hesitant about letting her, but she knew she had to trust the girl. The enhanced wouldn't do something that she'd regret, and besides, they're all best friends, and that would be really weird for her--ignoring the fact that there's chemistry between her and Peter.

May wasn't too keen on letting Eszter stay because where will she sleep? Luckily, Peter owned a bunk bed and had to clean off everything he had thrown on the top bunk--for Eszter, making Ned sleep on the floor. Ned didn't mind sleeping on the floor because he was too excited about the field trip that they were all going on.

It was going to be a day as normal teenagers, hanging out with their friends and not have to worry about anything else. Eszter doesn't plan on using her powers because she and Peter promised each other that they'd focus more on enjoying the moment. Besides, Peter had something planned for Eszter, and he can only hope that he can make it work during a field trip.

The caramel hair laid just above Eszter's head, up and out of the way as her hair was spread across the pillows. The enhanced was lying on her back as she rubs the sleep from her eyes before reaching for her phone to turn off her alarm as she could hear the groans of annoyance coming from beneath her bed. Eszter sighs tiredly, wishing that she hadn't stayed up so late talking to the boys, but the enhanced forces herself to get up.

Eszter itches the back of her head and then combs through her hair as she felt her fingers get tangled in the knots that were caught in her hair. The enhanced didn't even mind that she must look crazy around the guy she likes, but she does try patting the hair down to flatten it. She glances over the railing of the top bunk, green eyes shifting between the two sleeping figures.

Wanting the bathroom first, Eszter pushes the blanket from her body, revealing her oversized shirt and sweats- stolen from Peter's closet--and creates a pool of shadows before slipping in, then appearing in the bathroom.

After a few minutes of showering and brushing her teeth, Eszter returns into the room through the door. Not much to her surprise, the boys were still sleeping, and they had to be at the school shortly. Rolling her eyes, the enhanced flicks her wrists, and the blankets flew off the boys, causing them to shiver from the cold. Peter whines, mumbling something quietly as he searches for the blankets with his eyes closed, while Ned continues snoring.

Eszter dries her hair with her white towel, squeezing the excess water from her hair. "C'mon, boys, we have a train to catch, and we can't be late, so get up."

Peter groans, bringing the covers up to his chin, snuggling into them. When Eszter notices, she frowns and removes his blanket again, and gently, she pats his face as she tries to lure himself awake. She mutters soft incoherent words as she caresses his cheek, telling him that he needs to wake up. Finally, Peter groans tiredly and informs her that he is awake but couldn't open his eyes. So, Eszter left him there to try and peel his eyes open that were sealed by sleep.

Rubbing his eyes, Peter wakes up and stares at the top bunk with tired eyes; he groans and gets up, wrapping the blanket around his cold body.

"How're you even awake at a time like this?"

Eszter chuckles. "It's only seven in the morning, Peter," the enhanced puts her brush back into her bag. Once she finishes with her hair, she flicks the wet hair onto her back. "We gotta be at the school by nine, so get ready."

Peter's eyes widened as he seemed to shake off the fact that he was tired, but then he is reminded that they have their trip to the museum, and he couldn't help but be excited. The boy has been waiting for this day, and now that it's come, he couldn't wait to get there. He will finally have space from everything, and being Spider-Man, he can have a normal time with his friends and the girl he likes.