The final battle

The moment the plane touched the ground Xander was up out of the the restored seat belts.

His expression was something different, he was in complete alpha mode. His muscles all tensed and hands clenched. He ordered for our luggage to be dropped off and began to walk of the plane. Leaving me still in a state of shock on the plane.

Quickly I resumed and got up walking intently towards the plane door and out down the stairs to an awaiting car.

" we going straight to the fight."  Xander stayed handing me a bag or arrows and a bow.

"I know you want it."

I nod at him and take the bag before following him inside the car and out the airport.

The ride was filled with total and utter silence as Xander mind linked with his beta to find out of the war.

Rouges attacked the pack in several small groups, so just as one was defeated another emerged.

I could see the same raw iron gates in the center of the filled, Now it hung Broken and deranged on the floor.
The car drove us in as far as it would go but then the fight was evident.

Large growls and snarls littered the sky and bodies were left sprawled across the field.

I walked out fast paced behind Xander who started making a beeline for the pack house. His strides fast and powerful. With one hand he ripped his shirt off and with the other he grabbed mine pulling me towards his body and quickly pressing him lips to my forehead.

"Don't die on me My Blonde Archer."

I smirked at the alpha leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Don't die on me Partner."

We broke apart from each other and headed into a full sprint towards the pack house, Xander a head of me, he took a large leap in the air and turned into his dark wolf. Before launching in full attack mode.

I looked around the area, wolves of many colours and shapes littered the area but you could distinctly distinguish the rouges with there drowsy state and slow reflexes.

I stood in the center of the field and raised my bow flinging arrows out into the chest of wolves, definitely not missing.

I see the familiar light furred wolf of Ian in the crowd being taken on by three large grey wolves.

Two had their jaws around his neck and one was in his neck.

I turned to him and fired to arrows , One into the heart and the other straight to the center in the skull.

Ian crunches down on the wolves neck and i took that as a thank you.

I turn the right side around again, firing my last remaining arrows, it was evident that we were now winning this war, rouges stopped pouring out of the wood in packs.

My eyes surveillances the scene in front of me again when my eyes caught on to Reese, who was lying on the floor in a fetal posting back in human form as a large wolf stopped down on him.

"Hey!!" I screamed, trying to get the rouges attention. That was my sisters mate, my sister was not here to protect him. So I would protect him like I would protect my sister.

Out of now where I found a sharp sense of energy, I ran towards the rouge and Reese, tossing my weapon to the side as I jumped up and like liquid I felt myself changing. I felt each bone quickly morph and change, I felt each section of my body prick as my light fur penetrated out. My breathing became bare and I took a backseat to my sight.

Hope was back.

I internally smirked.

"Welcome back baby." I waited. But nothing no reply.

"Hope?"

Suddenly my wolf shook her head , completely out of control.

"Hope?" I tired to take control of my wolf but I couldn't , she was controlling it. We bounded over dead bodies till we hit the rouge face first, immediately I changed position and wrapped my moth around his hind leg, crushing it in my jaw.

The wolf let out a painful howl . I pulled on his tail jumping over him and connecting my jaws to his neck and pressing down hard.

It crushed between my teeth and I felt the warm disgusting blood drip into my mouth. Now it was time to let go.

I spat out the wolf and turned to look at my brother in law.

Reese wolf held his paw off the ground and he bent his head towards me , an action I receporicated.

I then started running to a light and a dark furred wolves who were fighting back to back.

Ian and Xander.

Their alpha wolves dominated as they stood tall killing each and every rouge within their distance.

I stared in wonder at how they worked, how their muscles contacted and how powerful their swing was.

So mesmerized I didn't even notice a large he Grey wolf sneak up on me until it was too late. The grey wolf rammed into me sending me into the air and landing hard on another wolf.

I quickly got up and shook my self of teeth bared at the grey wolf.

I took of towards it but again was slammed into the ground by a rusty rouge.

Soon three more rouges stood around me each circling and waiting. I bared my teeth at them trying to swipe but every time I got close to one the one in the opposites direction swiped at me,

A rouge to my right caught my leg in his jaw and clamped down hard, definitely breaking my bone.

I howled in pain into the sky catching the attention of other wolves.

Immediately saw Reese , Ian and Xander's wolves turn to look at me, once they register what was happing they took off running towards me, but it was to late. Distracted by the pain and sight , I didn't see the grey wolf lungs at me pushing me flat on the ground and the rusty colored wolf slashed my fur. Immediately his claws broke through my skin in deep lacerations.

I felt my body start to shut down and slowly I turned back into my normal human self.

Not caring I was nude I turned to look down at my body now littered and dripping of blood.

My leg was in a bad angle with the bone slightly jutting out. It felt terrible but didn't look as bad as the lacerations on my abdomen running from just below my breasts to my right thigh.

I couldn't see my pale skin anymore, just red blood.

Then the cramping started. Deep in my abdomen my tummy started to cramp.

I didn't know what was happening.

I started to scream. Out of pain and fear.

Out of no where I was surrounded by two naked men and two wolves.

Xander lifted my head to rest on his leg.

"She isn't healing."

Ian nodded, " Her wolf is back she should start healing shortly."

I screamed again, these idiots can see I am in pain yet they are having their damn Sunday morning discussions.

"Dylan, turn and take her to the pack house. Mum will deal with her."

Ian shouted to the charcoal wolf , Dylan transformed from his wolf to human and picked me up.

He turned and ran towards the pack house completely serious.

It's days like this when you see why he is a third.

Not edited at all