Chapter 18

"Your giving me a chance right?" Christian ask sitting down at the kitchen table. Where I'm feeding Kennedy or she's feeding herself her afternoon snack. I look up at him. "Hey I've been doing good. No girls not even as partners not even looking at them unless he can't help it." I cock an eyebrow. "I haven't trust me." I raise it higher as he groans. "Give me just a little bit of trust."

"So what your telling me is your gay?" I joke looking serious.

"Haha unless there's something you need to tell?" he says cocking an eyebrow.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I already know." he says winking at me. I roll my eyes.

"How do you know I didn't get a sex change after I had her?" I ask keeping a straight face.

"Well...well we need to have a long conversation then."

"Are you going to turn gay now?"

"I.I..I..." he stutters.

"Your an idiot." I chuckled.

"Haha. You surprise me everyday so with you there's no telling." I stick my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes. "Anyway answer my question."

"What question was that?" I play dumb.

"Are you giving me a chance or not?"

"What are you really trying to ask me?" he sighs heavily.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" I cock an eyebrow then look at Kennedy. "Don't worry mom will watch her." he tells me.

"I know I just hate....I just feel like I'm taking advantage of her." he scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Sin. You would only let her watch her while you worked. Now your not working mom hardly ever gets to watch her. If anything mom is upset because your not asking her to watch her." he says.

"Who watching who?" Tammy says coming in the kitchen.

"You watch Kenken."

"I'd love too. I hardly get to spend time with her anymore." she says not even being asked the question.

"See?" he says. Should I go out on a date with him? That's the real question.

Yes he's been doing better. He's right no girls have even been coming to the house. He's deleted their phone numbers. He even talked his professor into switching his partner into a guy. But at the same time he shouldn't have to ignore girls. I mean I don't mind if he has them for friends. I just don't want him sleeping with them. And that's always going to be in the back of my mind. I know it will change once we mate because then I'll be able to feel it when he cheats. Ugh I don't know. One date couldn't hurt could it?

"Fine." I say sighing.

"Good be ready at seven." I nod an okay.

"What's going on?" Tammy ask.

"I'm taking her in a date." he answers smiling brightly.

"Thats wonderful." she chirps smiling. Yeah like she didn't want this to happen. She wants us together. So does his dad.

They both been on our butts but they know why I'm reluctant. But they don't know why Christian won't give up his player ways. They know what he does but he won't talk to them. He won't tell them he's in love with me and he's scared. Well that's what he says anyway. They know my point of view of what's going on and how I feel about it but not his. He just isn't the talk about my feelings type of guy. You know what I mean?