3

NO P.O.V

Everyone is at India's house for fun Friday. The neighbor is there with Jordan , Teyana , Ashley , Jayce and Teyana Sister Leirra and her friend Isiah.

Teyana : Lets play spin the bottle.

Jordan : I'm down
India : me too

* Everybody agreed to play *

Teyana : Okay , So the rules are no longer than 2 minutes , first person is Jayce. .

NOBODY POV

The first round Jayce went first. He spun the bottle and it landed on Teyana.
Teyana humped her shoulders and leant in , they kissed for what seemed like forever.
Teyana spun the bottle and it landed on India.
They both leant In to kiss , But India spit on Teyana , India got up and start punching Teyana. Teyana was fighting back but she wasn't fighting back hard enough. Lucas grabbed India , off of her & Jayce helped
Teyana, get up.

Teyana : You fought me while I was pregnant, weak bitch .. fight me in 9 months.
India : Bitch , stop lying you aborted Jayceon baby , you a fake ass bitch , you was smiling in my face but fucking my nigga behind my back that's foul , and I seen yo abortion papers , so don't front baby.

Teyana , Jayce , Isiah , Leirra & Ashley all went to the rooms they were sleeping in. Jayce and Teyana , don't have to leave because they help pay bills , and their names are on the lease also.

~ Lucas ~

India got some hands on her , I ain't gone lie she fucked old girl up , why Jayce let her slip away.

I eventually got her to calm down , we were now sitting on the couch watching love and basketball.
The sex sene came on and I had to change the way I was sitting.
She pushed me on the couch and sat on top of me , she leant down and start sucking on my neck. Her lips were soft as hell on my neck. She left about 4 hickeys on each side of my neck.

I betchu they were bright purple , I grabbed her by waist , off of me and I adjusted the boner I had in these joggers.
She was walking in front of me to her room. I had the urge to grab a hand full of her ass because it was just sitting there.

So I slapped it real hard , causing her to jump.
She grabbed her butt , and start whining ..

India : owwww why you do that
Lucas : aww take the pain baby.

~ India ~

I rolled my eyes and , ran I was so close to my room , when Lucas caught me by my waist and picked me up , we not gone speak on what I was feeling .. like boy if you don't remove your "mini me" off of me. Ima explode , He laid me on the bed and took his shirt off, I took mines off too , just to acknowledge the fact that I have to to use the bathroom.

.......................................................................................

~ India ~

I got up to go use the bathroom , I went to close the door when I see Jayce sitting in there also . I don't know how he got in. I rolled my eyes before asking what did he want.
He start trying to pull my clothes off when he seen I wasn't about to let him , he slapped me and start forcing my clothes off .

Bitch you could've just cooperated wit me , and you wouldn't have to be going through this.
I started screaming and crying he was up against the door so I couldn't leave. My bathroom walls were sound proof so I know Lucas couldn't hear this , He started unbuttoning his pants. He pulled his dick out and forced his way on top of me .. as soon as he was about to ram into me Lucas kicked the door open.

Damn nigga I was finna get me some pus-

Lucas didn't let him finish before he knocked him out cold. Lucas wrapped a towel around me and took me to my room.
I had hot tears running down my face, I couldn't believe I was almost raped , by a man I truly loved. I use to eat,sleep,& breath Jayceon. Now this is how I'm being payed back.

Lucas : You Straight Lil mama ?
India : Yeah , you can leave it you want.
Lucas : iight
India : um thank you
Lucas : no problem

Why is jayceon acting like this ? ✔️

Will Lucas be able to save her next time ? 🤨🤐🤷🏽‍♀️