Chapter 78: Alone Together.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Congratulations to KimiCrisidro! Who not only figured out who taught (Y/N) to sing and why but also who her tribe is.

(Third Person P.O.V)

After the skiff fell off the cliff it continued to travel down the mountain, till it shattered on impact with a large rock that had been submerged in snow.

(Y/N) and Morro who was still possessing Lloyd's body were sent flying when they landed Lloyd's head connected with a frozen rock, knocking both Morro and Lloyd out cold.

(Y/N) on the other hand, landed on her back, knocking the wind out of her leaving her writhing on the ground gasping for breath.

(Y/N)'s eyes burned bright with rage. 'Hela was alive!' (Y/N) wanted to scream out in rage.

'That witch was alive! How could she have been so foolish as to believe that she'd actually finished off Hela.' (Y/N) scolded herself for her own stupidity.

'Hela was the strongest necromancer Knighton had ever seen after all, so of course, she had some way to defy death itself in one form or another.'

"How could I be so stupid!" (Y/N) screamed to the heavens.

'Killing Hela and burning her body so no one could resurrect her wasn't enough.'

'So I'll just have to correct my mistake and finish Hela off. It is my very own self proclaimed raison d'etre after all.'

(Third Person P.O.V)

Morro could feel blood dripping from his or rater Lloyd's nose and a bit from the head. Everything hurt. He wanted to get up, but the body isn't cooperating.

The darkness begins to become darker. He could feel the body he was inhabiting being picked up and someone talking before the darkness fully overtakes him in its cold grip.