14. Dueling

-- Nari and [Name]'s relationship in a nutshell minus the 3rd hidden panel of [Name] plotting her revenge--

According to the plot and Aidyn's wonderful describing abilities, the stupid blonde bimbo that was [Name] was supposed to "one-by-one spread FALSE rumors about the 'lovely and delicate' Crystal and 'seduce' the naive and pure-hearted males with her womanly charms. This, in turn, would manipulate everyone to turn their back on their kind-hearted friend in favor of a disgusting succubus." Aidyn made sure to place a heavy emphasis on the 'womanly charms' bit.

Of course, Nari, being the lovely and supportive friend that he was, spat out his water and started snorting uncontrollably like the dignified prince that he was. "What womanly charms?" He said between snickers.

Everyone's snapped to [Name]. Oh damn.

"My poor and naive Nari, your pitiful roasts do not affect me anymore for I have learned the art of 'not-giving-a-f*ck.'" [Name] spoke in an eerily calm voice, however, there was a taunting undertone to her words. The girl sipped her tea menacingly.

"Hmmmm?" Nari smirked, taking the challenge with unknown excitement. He placed a hand in front of his mouth in a mocking manner. "So are you saying you're giving up." The pinkette took a bite out of his pancake with malicious intent.

Insert dramatic western showdown music.

The two glared at each other, the ceiling lights were blazing down on them; a single sweatdrop rolled down Nari's neck. [Name], making the first move, started chugging her tea in an attempt to intimidate her enemy; Nari, not one to be one-upped, shoved a whole pancake into his mouth in an effort to dishearten the girl in front of him.

A tumbleweed blew across the room. Tensions were high.

"Tsk here we go again." N clicked his tongue in a bored manner. On the opposite side of the room, however, Rion was grinning with excitement. 'Finally! Some entertainment!'

Sei stared at the red-head, confusion etched across his face (and fear towards the albino). "Is no one going to question that there's a FREAKING TUMBLEWEED in the house?"

Ah yes, the fortunate boy had yet to witness the infamous Nari-[Name]-duel (or as I like to call it, the NaNa duel).

"This may take a while, Sei." Ignoring Sei's question, Aidyn was sitting on the couch, his hands underneath his chin, the fake professor glasses glistened underneath the lights.

The black haired caretaker ushered the confused male to sit next to him, holding a bag of popcorn as bribe to convince the green-haired boy to sit next to him (which was immediately stolen by Rion). "As you can tell, these two are the very definition of a preschool rivalry. They're always at each other's throats whenever one of them insults the other. I wouldn't recommend interfering if possib-"

"YOUNG SHERIFF!" A grizzly voice suddenly shouted from the second floor. A long-bearded old man stood before the perplexed family.

"Unless you're Keo..." Aidan muttered with a disappointed sigh. Yes, the 'old man' on top the stairs was only Keo dressed in his Gandalf costume; the boy was finally released from the torture that was Leo's one hour lecture about not creating paper airplanes from valuable resources.