Chapter 14

Not many hours have gone by, but Jughead and Betty are fine with each other. The only thing that is bothering him is that Betty didn't tell him anything. I totally agree with him though, she should have told him when it happened.

Me and Sweet Pea were laying in bed, since we were bored and had nothing else to do. I was taking a bunch of selfies and Sweet Pea was trying to kiss me

"c'mon babe, turn off your phone" he almost whined.

"and what am I supposed to do? look at the walls?" I asked without taking my eyes off my phone and then continued taking pictures

"let's have some fun" he said playfully. Fun? A huge smirk appeared on his face as he got on top of me. I gave a little laugh thinking what he meant until his hand gently landed on my thigh

3rd Person's POV
Sweet Pea's eyes flicker between her lips and her eyes. He admired the girl alot. As he leaned in, they both could feel the room heating up.

The couple started making out and having fun. Could a small detail ruin everything? Grace had left the window wide open to get some fresh air. But there was one thing she didn't know.
Not far away from the house, someone was standing there, taking pictures with his camera. It was easier for him to capture the little moment between the pair 'cause the window was open. As he was watching them from a distance, an evil smile appeared on his face.

GRACE'S POV
Jughead bursted into the room, making me and Sweet Pea pull away immediately. "I thought you had locked the door" Sweet Pea said while both of us were breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment but Sweet Pea,could you stop sticking your tongue down at my sister's throat?" Jughead said and looked at Sweet Pea disgusted.

"what is it Jones?" Sweet Pea growled and still hadn't got off of me.

"Veronica said put on your swimsuits, we are all going in the hot tub" Jug said and closed the door, leaving us alone again.
We shared a look and then hopped off the bed to get ready.

-
"Can you stop staring at me, please?" I said and glanced at Sweet Pea who was looking at me up and down. My cheeks became pink when our eyes locked.

"you look so damn good in this swimsuit" He said and licked his lips.

Veronica hopped into the hot tub and said "just a little reminder Sweet Pea. She's not food". Betty and Archie chuckled but Jughead was still disgusted and didn't say anything. Veronica gave us the jalapeño margaritas she made.

"hey, what's this on your arm?" Betty said but not loud enough so I could hear her.

"huh?" I said and furrowed my eyebrows. "this" she said again and pointed a scar I had on my arm. I froze for a second but then I took a shaky breath. They all gave me a questioned look. I had almost forgotten that this existed. It's been 5 years..

"it's actually a long story.." I said nervously.

"you know you can tell us everything, right?" Archie said and gave me a sympathetic smile. I slightly nodded and decided to tell them what happened.

"Before I came here, I lived in LA with my other parents...the ones that had adopted me" I said and they all nodded. "well yeah, my other father, he used to drink a lot, he was- um, alcoholic" I explained and kept avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"everything was fine but one night he returned home angry. my mother had left the house 10 minutes ago.I was only twelve years old." my eyes filled up with tears but I promised to myself not to cry.

I tried to push my emotions away and turn to talk to my friends again. "he screamed at me, saying I was a disappointment and stuff" my voice cracked at the end. "my twelve year old self didn't know how to react so I just said I hated him and tried to leave. that was a bad idea and it only made him angrier. He suddenly became violent. He threw an empty glass of beer right next to me and it broke to tiny pieces of glass but I was lucky,  it barely touched me.."

"oh my God Grace" Veronica sighed and holded my hand tight. Sweet Pea wrapped his arms around me while Jughead was looking at me - exactly like I was looking at him, broken.

"my mom had just finished ironing the clothes so the iron was still hot. my dad took the chance and pushed me on it but hopefully, it only touched me right here" I said and pointed the little scar on my left arm. "he stopped drinking since and he actually apologised to me several times. we're good now". A tear fell down at my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

"so you forgot about it and continued living your life?" Archie asked. I slightly nodded.

"who else knows about this?" Betty asked sadly. "no one else, only you guys" I said

"im sorry that I brought it up, I didn't know-" Betty said but I cut her off. "its fine B, im fine" I smiled a little. Sweet Pea hugged me even more tight and looked at me in the eyes.

"nobody is ever going to hurt my baby again, I promise" he said and kissed my forehead.

I told them to not to worry about me and that I was fine. I really was okay though, it was a long time ago and my life was going great.

-
"you know what would be fair? Me and Jughead should kiss!" Veronica said and smirked. Betty and Archie looked at each other. Jughead was seemed to agree with this and they just did it. Sweet Pea and I had died laughing from just seeing Archie's and Betty's face while V and Jug were kissing

-

i hated writing this, it was sad :(.
if you are dealing with something like this please speak up and get help! Talk to someone you trust and I promise you, they'll help you! i love you guys❤