13

AS SHE walked in the alley, she started to take off the suit she was wearing before. It was the suit made by Bruce. She threw it in the dumpster and put the new one on. She held the sword in her hand and connected her bow and arrow, and spear to the back of her suit.

She held her sword with a tight grip in her right hand.

"Hey, Lex, what floor is Cyborg in?" She asked as she turned her earpiece on.

"He's in the final floor, the 10th. But go in from the 7th. Ask around, and then bring the building down."

"Got it. Thanks Lex."

Poor Andromeda remembered nothing of the life she was living with the Justice League only months ago. All she could think about was her parents death, her life as a Princess before in Greek times, and bloodshed. She wanted the Justice League to pay.

Her mind was blank. All she knew was that she was a killer. She only thought of killing the so called heroes of this world.

The now assassin jumped as high as she could, landing inside the 7th floor. She broke the windows to do so.

Immediately, people started to scream and yell. She turned her voice coder on.

"Where is Victor Stone?" She asked.

A whole crowd of people replied with, "He's in the last floor."

Even though they told her the truth, she didn't care.

"Deathstroke. Now."

Deathstroke came in shooting two guns, and tens of people fell to the crowd. The others screamed and ran.

"Go get Victor. I'll handle this and find Barry in this building. But wait Andromeda, every princess needs a crown." He said, handing her a crown. It was made of gold, and had extremely sharp edges. It was based off of Antiope's crown Diana gave her months before. But no one would be able to tell.

Andromeda runs out of the 7th floor and goes to the stairs. Once she's at the 10th, she kicks the doors open, making them go flying.

"VICTOR STONE! WHERE ARE YOU?" She yelled.

At first sight, Cyborg shots a blast from one of his arms. Andromeda deflects them easily. She throws a table at him, making him fall to the ground. His father is hiding in a corner and she grabs him by the neck.

"Please. Let me go." He says as she's choking him.

"STOP. That is my dad. He is all I have left!"

"You and your idiotic team killed my family."

"What? We never killed anyone."

Because Andromeda was bored of his dad, she lets him go. He falls to the floor, coughing like crazy.

"Lies. It's all lies." She said grabbing Cyborg's leg and ripping it off.

Andromeda leaves the floor and throws Cyborg outside the window. The Amazon goes on top of the building and began to stomp. The building shook and shook, and slowly began to crumble.

Minutes after, she meets up with Deathstroke, who is holding the Flash by his neck. Andromeda had dragged Cyborg from the STAR Labs building to the midpoint of Central City.