᛫➸ XIII ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Just as Jungkook was about to leave the bedroom for the maids to clean you up before putting you in the basement, he turned and looked at you as a tear shed down his flawless face. He didn't want to do this but Jungkook knew that this is for the best at the moment. He then left as he looked up to find a female, a little older than Jungkook. Jungkook knew for a fact that she was probably with him as his eyes turned from soft to an intense icy-glare while the female's face suddenly turned pale but tried to play it cool.

"The fuck do you want, bitch." Jungkook spat as the female seem to try to seduce him while Jungkook wanted to throw up.

"If you're trying to seduce me then fuck off, I already have someone," Jungkook says as he thought about you as he pushed the female with no mercy.

"And get back to the basement or else you die, right at this spot," Jungkook told her as he took his gun out and aim it at her while she stood there, shocked.

"I know who you're wife is, she's my best friend in school and I wanted to talk to her." The girl pleaded as Jungkook shook his head, not approving of it.

"Leave my wife alone, she doesn't need you if she found out you were behind her back all along." Jungkook coldly stated as the girl turned from terrified to an 'I don't give a fuck about it' as Jungkook could just shoot her right there but knew better as Jungkook needed to know his plans. 

"She deserves it anyway, no one was actually her friend." The female says as Jungkook smirked which caused the female's smirk to grow even more.

Jungkook wasn't smirking because you deserve it because you don't, you are the love of his life and Jungkook is the love of your life. Jungkook was smirking since one of the big men of Jungkook's was behind her with a taser as the big men quietly went behind her before tasing her, she yelled at the big men covered her mouth, not wanting you to wake up as he carried her.

"Lock the basement room and make sure everyone is chain up." Jungkook quietly told the big men as the men nodded and went into the basement as Jungkook calmly walked towards the meeting room as the others were just waiting for their leader to come.

"Alright, now let's get the meeting started shall we?" Jungkook asked as he walked in before telling them what happened with Jungkook after leaving him and your room with the encounter with your 'best friend' as the boys looked disgusted with the news.

"Anyways, separate the males and females into different rooms after injecting them with a temporary sleep injection and bring my wife after you have done everyone, both females, and male into separate rooms. Is that clear?" Jungkook asked as the others silently nodded, paying attention to Jungkook.