Chapter 49

"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."
~ Unknown

......

"You're what?"

"He's enrolling me and my friends into school," I repeat for Dean.

"You're not serious? Nick is everywhere and the school has security, but it's not enough to keep you safe."

"We don't even know what Nick wants. If I don't live normally and give him a chance to come out of hiding, then we'll never find out."

"And Cole, Kai, Amelia, Dakota and I will be with her throughout the day making sure she's safe," Alec adds. "Not to mention all of her other friends."

"Okay," Dean sighs heavily.

"And the deal?" I question.

"After the meeting I had with everyone this morning, we came to the decision of taking your deal. Once Nick is dealt with, Kai will lead all the businesses with fifty-five percent of the shares and we will get the other forty-five. Here are the terms and conditions of the deal. I have already signed the papers. All I need is for you and Kai to sign them so that the deal can officially be set."

"Okay," I reply. The papers are first in Kai's hand and I watch as he looks over the first page. He plays with the pen in his hand nervously. "You'll get the papers back by tonight, we'd like to read them over thoroughly."

"That's fine by us," Vincent answers. He then nods in approval to Anthony. Anthony gets up opening a suitcase.

"All of you are now enrolled at Los Angeles High School. All of your phone's are constantly being tracked and all of you will have your own cars to go wherever you'd like," he says as he throws car keys at each one of us. We all catch them with ease and smile. "You answer your phone's, no matter what, and make sure to inform one of us of your location at all times. Whether it's a football game you're going to or the club downtown, inform at least one of us."

He then walks around handing us a booklet of
papers.

"These are your schedules for the next three months. You'll wake up at five every morning and go on a six mile run with me. Then you'll go to school and until five, you'll be free to do whatever you want. From five to eight, on Mondays and Wednesdays, you'll have physical training. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we'll be working on your mental stability and Saturdays will be test days. The two winners of test days will sit out on Sundays during the eight hour teaching sessions."

"If you skip even one training for an invalid reason, you'll automatically be put into the Sunday's training session. You miss more than one and your instructor is free to choose whatever punishment they find suitable. Your instructors will vary depending on their availability, but they'll all either be me, Dean, Zeke, Felix, Lane, Calliste or Graham. Any questions?"

"Who do we talk to if we can't make it to one of the days?" Amelia asks.

"Anyone you're comfortable talking to, just make sure it gets to one of the instructors."

"Okay."

"Oh, and these are your new credit cards," he says as he hands them out. They all have a limit of eighty thousand dollars per week and all transactions will be monitored. We realize that all of you are more than capable of paying for your own purchases, but this is our way of showing gratitude. We encourage you to use these and I think that's all for now," he says as he takes his seat.

Everyone turns their attention back to my father.

"Then everything is done here. When the papers are signed, we'll be merging The White Dragons and The Black Killers meaning that Kai and I will be working together regarding all matters and not just Nick. Kai will be co-owner and everything that goes through me, will now go through him as well."