Chapter 58

2 More Chapters to go ooooooo!! Also sorry this has been taking me so long to write I got stuff to do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew it would come to this.... Kage is currently on the ground bleeding... He's barely able to move, just heavy breathing. Let's take you back 20 minutes before hand...

20 Minutes Before......

We all watched as Kage stepped up towards Sane. His strides were as stiff as cardboard. As I inspected Kage further, I realized he was injured on his left leg, on his ankle. It was barely visable, but I could see the blood seeping down to the bottom of the ground. Sane had a twisted smile on his face as he stepped forward too and then got a sword out of thin air. It was silver and had complex designs on the handle and blade itself. They each got into a fighting stance and charged for one another.

Back to present....

Yeah...sooo....Kage got his ass kicked... I felt Slender shake in rage, but he didn't move...is he.... afraid...? No one moved, but Sane yawned as if he didnt just completely beat someone into the ground. I moved slightly in Slender's arms, wincing, I looked up at him. He looked down and it was easy to tell he was reading my mind. If he could frown, he would, but he nodded and put me down on the ground. As everyone was watching what Sane's was doing, they didn't notice me walking towards Kage, completely ignoring the pain to the best of my abilities. Sane was, too, distracted by staring at Kage's half dead form. He slowly walked to Kage, the twisted smile never leaving his face, he dragged his sword behind him. It was then that the pastas realized I was close to them, they went to shout out, but when they opened their mouths, no sound came out. Confused faces and Slender shaking his head as they went to move to me, but also couldn't. What is happening you wonder? Simple, I'm doing a spell, I started it as soon as I saw the shadow like soldiers disappear. Through the spell follows my wish of stopping my friends from saving me and protects them, no spell goes on without a consequence... I gulp down the fear of knowing what the consequence does to not only me, but to Sane as well, seeing as we're bonded. I picked up my pace as Sane was drawing near Kage, too focused on him to notice me.

Creepypastas's POV

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! WHY ISN'T SLENDER STOPPING HIM?!

Your POV

I watched as Sane lifted his sword up. "Goodbye...old friend..." He then swung the sword down, towards Kage's head.....

Blood. went. Everywhere....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry I haven't been updating. I feel like I say sorry a lot...but that's cuz I feel bad whenever I don't update a story, but ever fricken time I try, crap happens, like at the moment my older sister is going to have surgery soon and school stuff is being an ass, but yeah I'm going to try updating all my stories today or for the weekend. Anyway... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY