Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣

(Third Person POV)

The next morning Jimin woke up to the sound of his phone ringing, it was Taehyung.

Jimin:
Hey Tae...

Taehyung:
Are you still slee- Ahh he's still sleeping... can you guys please be quite?!?! Yeah? Jimin you there?

Jimin:
Yeah...hahaha

Jimin realized that the guys were together... and he couldn't help but laugh.

Jungkook:
Yeahhhh??? Have you checked out the song?!?! It already has 10M views and it hasn't even been tw-

Jimin's eyes went wide when he remembered that Yoongi said he'd release the song today.

Jimin:
Yeah...guys I'll talk to you later...bye!

After ending the call he went to YouTube and searched the song, ‘Tony Montana’. The results showed up on his screen and his mouth went wide when he noticed that the song had 11M+ views in just two hours.

Without wasting more time he clicked on it.

(A/N- Video credit goes to the owner guys💜)

“Hyung?!” Jimin shouted as soon as the song ended.

But there was no reply.

“Where did he go...?” Jimin said to himself.

Right then his phone rang again, this time it was Jin.

Jimin:
Yeah hyung? Do you know where Yoongi hyung is?

Jin:
He's at the BigHit Ent. building... we'll pick you up in 10 minutes okay?

Jimin:
Thanks hyung! Bye!

Jimin quickly got ready and by the time he was finished, a car honked outside the house.

Jimin almost ran out of the house and threw himself inside the car, the car immediately driving off.

“Why didn't hyung take you with him?” Jungkook asked.

“I-I was sleeping...”

They didn't question Jimin any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where can Yoongi hyung be?” Jimin asked as they entered the building.

“I don't know... let's loo-” Namjoon started saying but was cut off by someone.

“I happen to be right behind you.”

“Hyung!” Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time.

“Yoongi!” Jin also said.

“Guys!”

“.......”

“............”

“.....................…”

“What the hell just happened?” Taehyung asked.

“Ehhh I don't know...” Yoongi replied, shrugging.

“Ahh Yoongi you okay?” Jin asked.

“Of course...why wouldn't I be?”

“Well...what did Bang PD said about what you did?" Hoseok asked in a hushed tone.

“Ahh...he didn't say anything... couldn't as it is so popular now.” Yoongi replied, a small smirk on his lips and walked over to where Jimin was standing and stood behind him, putting his hands on Jimin's shoulder, low-key back hugging him.

“I'm happy about you Yoongi hyung...” Jimin said.

“Oh I know you are...btw Bang PD liked your voice.”

“Ohh...” Jimin replied in a small voice.

“Oh well let's go home.” Yoongi said, dragging Jimin towards his car.

The other five guys stared at the duo as they left, all wondering the same thing...did he just call his house ‘Home'?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“He asked me to ask you if you want to release a song of yours...solo...” Yoongi asked Jimin ones they were back home.

“Song?”

“Yup.”

“I don't have one...”

“You do.”

“The one you sang in front of me.” Yoongi said again when he saw Jimin's confused look.

“It's not that good...”

“It is.”

“You didn't even listen to it...”

“I did...that night you sang it in your room.”

Jimin mouth went wide in shock, “Did you eavesdrop?”

“You did too.”

“But you weren't alone!”

“So what?”

“What if I was naked?”

“So what? We have the same things...well mine is probably bigger than yours...” Yoongi stared at Jimin's crotch area, “Yup I'm definitely bigger than you.”

“HYUNG?!? You can-”

“Caught in a lie.”

“I'm not lying!”

“What are you talking about?”

“What are you talking about?” Jimin backfired.

“The title of your song... you didn't decide on a title...right?”

“Ohh...um..no.”

“Good... I'm definitely bigger though.” Yoongi replied while disappearing in his room.

“HYUNG!!!”

Right then his phone rang, it was Taehyung, he received the call.

Taehyung:
“WHY WERE YOU HIDING IT FROM US?!”

Jimin:
What are you talking about?

Taehyung:
Stop acting ignor-

Jungkook:
You haven't seen it yet?! It's everywhere.

Jimin:
What are you talking about? And what are you guys doing togeth-

Taehyung:
Give me my pho- hello? Check out the internet right now. There's no chance you'll miss it. It's EVERYWHERE.

Jimin:
What are yo-

But Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence...they hang up on him.

“What are they talking about?" Jimin said to himself as he opened the internet.

He almost dropped his phone because of what he saw.