A Plan

His finger danced along my thigh. They slowly traced the words he engraved on me before moving to the one on my hip. He sat between my legs and loomed over me, his breath hitting my neck. One of his hands was under the sweater and hovering over my now swollen hip.

His breathing came out ragged as his hands reached higher. His fingers wiggled as they brushed against my bare breast.

"If you behave, I'll consider letting you free from the restraints." He whispered into my ear. My head fell onto my shoulder, the blindfold slowly loosening. Suddenly, an idea clicked.

---

I stood there as I quietly listen to him go on about many things. His head rested on my legs as he slowly traced the words he wrote on my thigh.

The blindfold had slowly fell lower, allowing me to slightly see, but I needed it to go even lower than that. Remembering my hands were above my head, I swiveled my face against my shoulder, dragging the fabric much lower.

Good. I inwardly mused as the blindfold fell around my neck. Looking down at him, I could see that he wore the same sweater as the one he had put me in. His long black hair was sprawled out on my thighs, slightly tickling me.

My eyes glanced all about the room and landed on the knife that rested on the nightstand. Perfect.

"What did you do?!" I heard him growl out. I gasped as I stared down at the man who stared at me, his eyes burning holes into me.