Chapter 1: Meeting the Rose

Middle of night, Vale

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the henchman points his gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money.  Grab the Dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

Henchman 1: Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. As another henchman goes for another tube, he hears the muted This Will Be the Day song from the girl's direction, and unsheathes his sword.

Henchman 2: Alright kid, put your hands where I can see 'em. Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?

He goes over to her and turns her around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Ruby Rose wearing headphones. He motions for her to lower them.

Ruby:  Yes?

Henchman 2: I said, put your hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you... robbing me?

Henchman 2: Yes!

Ruby: Ooohhh...

Roman is waiting for his men to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hyah!" are heard, and the threatening henchman flies past him. Roman calmly motions for another to handle Ruby.

Henchman 1: Freeze!

Cut to outside the shop, when the henchman and Ruby crash through the window. The other men look outside as Ruby gets up and unfolds Crescent Rose into its scythe form. Roman scowls, but Ruby smiles back at them before twirling the weapon around, striking it into the ground and turning off her headphones.

Roman: Okayyy...  Get her!

Suddenly a henchmen falls down randomly.

Roman: What???

Suddenly a figure in a red and black coat with a mask is seen standing in front of the group.

Y/n: You know it's not polite to rob a lady.

Roman: Well what a surprise the Reaper of Vale.

Y/n: I see you recognize who I am and what I do. I'm going to say this once, return everything so I don't have to kill you in front of the girl not to mention red doesn't really look good on white.

Roman: Not a chance.

Y/n: Well it's your funeral. Hey little red want help me take care of these guys.

Ruby: Would I!!!

Roman: Get them.

The henchmen head out of the shop and run at Ruby, who spins around on top of her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. She gets Crescent Rose out of the ground and fires it off to hit another one with the butt of her weapon, sending him flying. Henchmen get closer but you parry the on coming attacks. A henchmen charges at you but you block it with Midnight Rose, before shooting him with Grimm Reaper. You then kick a henchman that was  getting close enough to knock him into the air and follow him upwards so to slash him knock away to Roman's feet.