9. Pathetic Confusion

You didn't care where you'd end up. As long as it was far away from everything that had something to do with Yoongi.

The continued through the city. You stared out the window.

He can't be my soulmate. I hate him!

But the fact that you had two identical tattoos didn't make things better... it made it all more complicated and confusing.

Does he also have that? He must have two identical tattoos as well!

With every new question that popped up in your head, ten more seemed to come with it. You felt so confused and angry, but why?

You knew why. You just had a hard time accepting it.

In your whole life you never thought that your identical tattoos would stir up so many different emotions.

You had considered the possibility of your soulmate to also be your worst enemy. But it still makes no sense, how can you come to love a person you hate?

You turned your head from the road. You felt sick. And so, so confused. All the emotions stirred up till you felt the raging feeling return.

Why the hell now–

You slammed your hand on the nearest stop button. It wasn't long till the next bus stop. You could see it through the front window.

The bus stop seemed like a better place having a melt down than the bus with strangers.

The bus stopped at the bus stop. You got off as fast as you could, the boiling feeling increasing by the second.

Deep breaths. Focus on something else. Deep breaths.

The bus rolled on, away from you. You looked around. The bus stop was definitely one of those who almost no one ever boarded a bus from. It was very rundown. The bench withered and old, some plastic garbage here and there. And not a soul in sight. But you spotted houses not too far from the bus stop.

You looked down the road to where you came from, the city was quite far away actually.

The fresh air felt better than the air on the bus, but you still tried your hardest at not having a complete breakdown.

You sat down on the old bench as you realised you must've been on the bus much longer than you thought you were. And with no phone to contact someone...

This day just kept getting worse and worse.

But hey, at least you team won the laser tag game, right?

You scoffed to yourself. How pathetic. This whole situation is just pathetic.

You just ran from your supposed soulmate and worst enemy! Who does that?!

You apparently.

But then again, who ever has had their soulmate and enemy be the same person? You've never heard of a case like that before. You suddenly felt more alone than before, the raging feeling and fear of a breakdown had been replaced.