Dirty Girl

"That neighbour was staring at you uncontrollably." Lorenzo said while putting on his shoes. He was sitting at the dining table and doing his laces while I gathered the plates. Our family left to their weekend getaway and Sage went home.

"Who? Mr Devereux? I didn't notice." I lied without looking at him so it seemed like I didn't pay much attention.

"I bet he'd smash you." He laughed. I opened my eyes wide not believing what he just said. He never spoke to me that way.

"What the 'f' Lorenzo?!" I looked at him like at an idiot but he just kept on laughing. Even though those words coming from my brother were disgusting, the thought of Sage wanting me was appealing to me and I hated myself for it.

Once Lorenzo was out, I called Stefan and asked him if he wanted to come over that night. He agreed and said he would be there at 9pm. I was quite happy and I pushed the thoughts of Sage aside the best I could so they wouldn't spoil the excitement. Staying home alone is a luxury when you live with so many people and I wanted to use it in the best way possible. Once the table was cleared completely and all the remaining food was stored, I arranged a bit the living room and then went to the bathroom to take a nice, relaxing bath. Baths were always my favourite.

I poured in some shower gel and filled it with hot water, then added some bath salts. I removed my clothes and went in. I felt my muscles relax as I lowered down to lay and lean my head. I closed my eyes. The sound of the foam was calming , and gently, my arm reached for my thigh. The tips of my fingers brushed it back and forth, barely touching it. Something in me knew that if I touched my clit while thinking of Sage, I would have an orgasm. My hand slowly started reaching between my legs, but before I touched anything I realised my thoughts have slipped onto Sage again so I immediately pulled back and opened my eyes. I tried relaxing again and in a few seconds I had my eyes closed again. I stayed that way for a while, then I rinsed myself and washed my hair.

I walked into my room and picked something to wear - plain, V cut white top and a short, flowy peach-coloured skirt. I allowed my long hair to dry naturally and I put on some makeup. Since Stefan and I would be kissing, I opted for lipbalm instead of a lipstick. The thought of it made me smile. I spent the time reading a book and on my phone until Stefan came.

I went to open the door as soon as I heard him knock. "Hey!" He said gently and smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled back and leaned in for a kiss. It was just a peck. I moved to the side so he could come in and I closed the door after him. He removed his shoes and I lead him into the living room.

"You want something to eat or drink?" I asked and he nodded.

"Just some water." He sat on the sofa and took out his phone while I got him some water and then sat on the armchair opposite. He put his phone away and placed the empty glass on the table.

"What are you doing there, come here!" He motioned for me to sit into his lap. It made me smile so I got up and did it. He started stroking my hair while I leaned on his chest, inhaling his perfume. He always smelled so good, but when I thought of the way Sage smelled when we were in his bathroom, it wasn't just the perfume but also his natural manly smell. Stefan didn't smell so 'manly'. I was angry at myself for thinking of Sage again so I decided to forget about it and I started kissing Stefan.

I was used to Stefan's hands running all over my body usually in my hair, on my waist and sometimes on my booty, but this time he placed it on my thigh under my skirt. I felt slightly uncomfortable and hoped he wouldn't move it more up. He kissed me rougher than usual and I struggled to keep up. Despite my hopes, Stefan's hand reached for my inner thigh and for my panties. I pulled back and grabbed his hand.