Chapter 13

***

***

"I've never had these kind of food since I was in middle school," I remember the memories we had with my middle school friends until I had to kill one of my friend's dad.

The bitter memory halted my smiling. My face turned into a scowl. I put down my chopsticks on the table and pursed my lips.

"Anything you don't like?" Jimin suddenly asked. He was already hailing the waitress again and I had to grab his hand to put down.

"No, no, it's okay. I just remembered something. That's all," I said in a non energetic voice.

I grabbed the soju and a shot glass and drank my first shot. The burning feeling of the alcohol on my throat washed away the bile that has risen at the bad memory. I let out a sigh of exaspiration and offered him the soju.

"I'm driving you home, you can have that all to yourself," he coldly refused.

"2 shots won't hurt Park Jimin," I rolled my eyes at him. "Come on," I urged him further.

He shake his head in amusement and grabbed the bottle from my grasp. I watch as he takes one shot and I smiled at him.

"That's more like it Jiminie," I cheered.

I heard him groan at the mention of his nickname I just heard.

"What? You don't like that? It's adorable," I teased more.

"Hajima," he warned but I can hear his playful tone.

"Jiminie," I repeated again under my breath.

My eyes catch him smile for a second before it quickly left his full lips. He started to cook the meat and I just watch him do it. I should be the one serving him now but nah, I'm going to enjoy this night.

We started to eat and tell random stories that has nothing to do with us. After his third shot, he decided it's enough. I'm now halfway through the second bottle but I can still think straight.

I'd be lying if I say I had kept my tactless mouth shut. I was worried he'd be offended but he wasn't. This night, I've seen him smile and chuckle the most and I'm not complaining.

The alcohol gave me courage to say things I would be cautious about if I'm sober. I don't feel like he's uncomfortable either so I guess it's fine with him.

"About your offer Jimin," I started.

"What offer?" he asked as he chews down a lettuce wrap in his mouth.

"You get to ask me one question and I get to answer one of yours," I reminded him.

"Okay, you up for it?" he asked looking up at me.

I nodded at his question. There's this one question that has been bugging me and I believe he'll still ask the same question he asked before.

"You first," I gestured to him.