HOME

WHAT YOU READ HERE, STAYS HERE!

**********

Present time. Outside Jennie's house. Lisa, who's inside her car, looking up at the second floor of the house.

Lisa: I'm stupid. I'm so stupid. *says to herself before lowering her head on the wheel* I'm stupid. I'm really really stupid. *slightly punching the wheel* Stupid, Lisa. Stupid!

One week ago. At their shared flat.

Jennie: what are you saying? I didn't go on a date with him, Lisa. *explains*

Lisa: I saw you earlier! You were with him at the mall! *says madly*

Jennie: it just happened that Taehyung was also there. Ask Chaeng. She was with me the whole time. *says calmly*

Lisa: bullshit! Stop denying it, Jennie! I was there! I saw you with him! He handed you ice cream! *says madly*

Jennie: which I declined because I was full. Lisa, Taehyung and I didn't go on a date. It was a coincidence that he was at the same place where I was. Ask Chaeng. *calmly says*

Lisa: are you cheating on me? Are you flirting with him behind my back? *sharply ask*

Jennie: *taken aback* what?

Lisa: answer me! Are you flirting behind my back?! *madly shouts at her*

Jennie: *slaps her*

Lisa: *scoffs*

Jennie: *about to cry* just- I'm going home. Talk- talk to me when you're okay. When you're not- not like this. *says about to walk out but-*

Lisa: go. Get out! Go out! Go home! I don't care! Date him, I don't care! Go out! *says madly*

Jennie: *cries, then walks out*

The next morning.

Jisoo: *slaps Lisa*

Rosé: Unnie.

Jisoo: she's stupid, Chaeng! *looks at Lisa* Lisa, Chaeng was with her the whole time! Jennie has told you already! Why did you still insist that she's having a date with Taehyung! *angrily shouts at Lisa*

Lisa: *doesn't respond*

Rosé: Lisa, I was with Jennie. There's nothing to be jealous of about that. I was with her. Yes, what you saw was true. He handed her ice cream but Jennie didn't accept it.