Polly Gray - Dead but not totally dead (Part 2)

"What do you want with Elizabeth Gray?"

"I think she might be my mother"

I looked between the older woman and the boy stood in the doorway. Neither of them moving or speaking. "Do you know where she is?"  The older woman stepped towards me, tears filling her eyes as she put a cold hand on my cheek.

"Y/N? Is it really you?" The woman was pulled back by the boy, an irritated look on his face. "Yeah I'm Y/N, are you Elizabeth?" The boy stepped towards me, fire in his eyes. " I don't know who the fuck you are or what the fuck you want but you aren't Y/N. My little sister died 3 fucking years ago. You tell me who you are or you'll fuckin regret it" my eyes widened at the boy. Michael. Tears filled my eyes at the sight of my older brother.

I smirked at the boy in front of me "Really Michael? You think I'm scared of you?" He was about to open his mouth to speak before I cut him off again "listen, just let me in and I'll explain everything" he glared at me again "you aren't coming into this house, now who are you?" I sighed and took a step back, the closing space getting more uncomfortable. "If I wasn't Y/N then how would I know that when you were 4 years old, you managed to grasp a fish out of the river and brought it home. You said you were saving it from dying"

Elizabeth let the tears drop from her eyes and stepped forward. She pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair. Michael looked stunned and didn't know what to say.

I learned that Elizabeth actually liked to be called Polly and Michael had also not long returned home to small heath. "We thought you had died Y/N, what happened?" Your brother questioned, "I was dead but not totally dead". I laughed at the confusion growing evident on their faces so I explained how Alfie had helped me and looked after me.

Michael pulled me into a hug and kept his arms wrapped tightly around me. "I missed you so much Y/N" I gave him a small smile and hugged back just as tight. We pulled apart to see Polly staring at us both, tears in her eyes. "I thought you had died baby" I looked at the floor, feeling guilty, trying not to think about what she must have gone through. "I'm so sorry mum" her mouth opened in shock, surprised to hear the word. She gave me a hug and cried into my shoulder.

Michael patted her on the back as she pulled away from me and tried to regain herself. She put a hand on mine and michael's face. "My babies" she whispered, just loud enough for us to hear.

The door slammed open and in ran two men, playing with guns? "John, I've just shot ya, get down" a third man cleared his throat and the the other two turned around. Strapping their guns back into their holsters, the Tried not to laugh at Michael "so who's the lucky girl, eh lad?" The older one asked. The third man that had entered now joined the other two,waiting for an answer.

Mum stepped in front of me and Michael "boys this is your cousin, my daughter Y/N" I smiled and gave the three boys a little wave. "Oh shit, Y/N? I used to throw you and Michael out the window for John to catch, in Arthur by the way" John spoke up "yeah and I used to put you both in a shoebox and kick you down watery lane" I smiled at them both and looked at the floor.

Michael noticed my sad look and wrapped his arm around me, his brotherly instinct taking over, I looked up at the 3 men in front of me "I'm sorry but I don't remember any of that, I only remember when they took us away" the third man stepped towards me "Its okay, you're home now darlin and I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind recreating the memories for you" I laughed at him as he let a small smile slip onto his lips "I'm Thomas but you can call me Tommy"

I was finally back with my family and I had never felt so happy. After a few years had passed I helped Michael run the business and settled in really well. Tommy even asked me if I could go to London with him to help with business.

Tommy had taken me to a particular part of London that I knew all too well. We walked inside the familiar building and a voice shouted from afar "You alone? No? Who's with ya?" Tommy put his arm around me and brought me into the light where I was met with a familiar face.

"Y/N?"

"Alfie"

"You two know each other?!"

~~~~
So that was the end of this chapter, I don't know if I will do a part 3 but I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment any feedback! Thank you all for reading and stay beautiful!🙏🏼❤️