Chapter Sixteen

Have you ever met a who at first glanceyou're not attracted to  but then you talk and with every word  every smileevery laughthey become more beautifuluntil you cant believe   there was a moment  you didn't think they were (atticus)

Have you ever met a
who at first glance
you're not attracted to
but then you talk
and with every word
every smile
every laugh
they become more beautiful
until you cant believe
there was a moment
you didn't think they were (atticus)

~~~~~~~~

"Imagining a life without you, scares me a little bit."

That whole sentence has repeated in my head since two nights ago. It makes me squeal every time I think of it. I feel like a high school girl all over again, but in a new way this time. My only struggle is keeping this a secret from him, he knows all my thoughts.

"Y/N!" Taemin shouts at me then I look up at him. "I've been calling your name for the past two minutes and you haven't been answering me!" He exclaims and I chuckle awkwardly.

"Sorry, Taemin-ah." I apologize then he nods.

"Why do you have that stupid smile on your face?" He asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know." I answer then I bite my bottom lip as I smile. "I guess I'm excited to go home." I answer then he raises his eyebrow.

"Why? To have some hot foreplay with the hot guy again?" He asks me then my eyes widen and his jaw drops. "Are you being serious?!" He shouts then I shush him as I smack his mouth shut.

"Shut up, stupid!" I whisper to him then I shake my head. "Just kinda excited to see him again." I answer then he nods.

"Suuure..." He agrees then I blush as I stand up.

"Whatever, just take me home already." I tell him then he laughs.

We leave the common room and walk out to his Porsche and get in then he starts to drive me home. Hoseok had a job to do today while all the other guys weren't supposed to be home, except Jungkook, so I was ready to spend some time with him again.

He drops me off at my house then I walk inside with a cheerful smile on my face.

"Jungkook, I'm-" I start off.

"Jungkook's not home." A deep voice responds then I look in the kitchen, where a man with blonde hair was stirring the sugar into his tea.

He was wearing a geometric-print suit, black dress shoes, a guitar chip dangling earring, and a scarf wrapped around his neck.

"He had somewhere to be." Taehyung adds then I nod.

"I-I thought y-you weren't supposed to b-be home." I comment then he shakes his head.

"I guess they forgot I lived here." He comments as he rolls his eyes. "Even though Yoongi-hyung literally fucking sleeps all day." He adds then walks into the living room.

He sits down on the only chair in the room and starts to drink his tea while I stood in the kitchen, unable to think of what to do in this situation. I'm in the same room with an actual jerk, what am I supposed to do?

"Hey, slut," Taehyung calls out to me then my eyes widen as I look at him, "bring me some of the cookies in the pantry." He commands and I nod.

I grab the jar full of cookies then walk over and hand the jar to him. He points to the coffee table and set the jar on the table then gulp.

"W-Why did y-you call me t-that n-name?" I ask him then he sips his tea.

"What name?" He asks me.

"W-Why did y-you c-call me a s-slut?" I ask him then he chuckles.

"We all heard what you and Jungkook were doing." He answers and my eyes widen. "He told us also how you sucked him off," he starts off then my jaw drops, "he said you did a damn well amazing job." He finishes then I cover my face.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" I cry out as I fall down on the couch.

"Could you not yell?" He asks me, annoyed. "You're really fucking annoying." He adds then I glare at him.

"I don't fucking care! Deal with it, asshole!" I shout then my eyes widen, immediately regretting what I just said.

I look at him and he gave me a look like he was about to kill me. He grips onto the cup so hard that it shatters in his hand and my eyes widen as the glass goes flying everywhere. I bring my legs up towards my chest and hold them as Taehyung glares at me.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I apologize then he lets go of all the glass in his hand.

"Shout at me one more fucking time, I dare you, slut." He sneers as he shakes his hand. "And if you do, I'll fucking kill you." He threatens and I nod quickly.

He gets up and walks into the kitchen and starts washing his hands, to wash out all the glass. I began to tremble a little bit as I watch him scrub his hands aggressively. His jaw was clenched from the anger that was fuming in him, from me that I caused.

He turns off the running water then holds himself over the sink, shutting his eyes tight. I just watch him as he takes a deep breath then dries his hands. He walks back into the living room then turns to the foyer, looking back at me.

"Come with me, slut." He demands then I gulp.

"W-Where?" I ask him then he chuckles.

"You should follow me, it'll be your best idea yet." He ignores then he starts up the stairs.

I get up and hesitantly follow him up the stairs. He continues to walk down the hallway with his hands in his pockets then he stops in front of a door. He looks at me as I walk up next to him then he opens the door and steps in.

I hesitantly step into the room with the black doorknob then the door slams shut behind me. I shut my eyes tight as I felt all my muscles tighten up.