18.5 | WOTFI (2/4)

**SIDE NOTE: THE WALUIGI ARC IS CONTINUING EVEN THOUGH I'M STARTING THE RAPPER BOB ARC HERE TOO!**

@Mike99061653 on Twitter

Who can survive with Fishy Boopkins singing Despacito
~
"Why can't Alexa play Despacito?" SMG4 asked arms crossed while his eyes rolled. "That's because Fishy Boopkins isn't a talking robot that's supposed to know everything." (Y/N) pointed out. SMG4 sighed. "You have a point."

"You ready?" Boopkins asked, holding the microphone. "You're on your own." (Y/N) quickly left the room before the music started playing.
Which it just has. "Come and move in my direction, pay for all my blessings, yeah" He sang.

"Despacito, *insert Despacito chorus lines here*"
Mario finally gave up. "YES!" SMG4 cheered. "Did you like my singing?" Fishy Boopkins asked SMG4 shook his head. "Get singing lessons or something." He commented before leaving the room.
All that was left in that room was a sad Boopkins and a dead Mario.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@theteamofyou on Twitter

Who can cause toad to smile for 30 seconds without the use of sugar?

"Unless you have Justin Beiber waiting outside your front door, or you can make his girlfriend disappear, then no-one can. Next question, Waluigi!" (Y/N) said, pointing many obvious reasons before it cut to Waluigi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Midnight_Woomy on Wattpad (hope this was satisfactory enough!!)

How long can anyone survive an outing with Bob?

"To be honest, an outing? Like as in a day, where you just spend the entire time with? Can we skip this one?" SMG4 asked. Waluigi shook his head. "Darnit" SMG4 mumbled under his breath. "Well, how are we even going to do this? get 7 people to spend 1 day with him?"

"I guess. I call going first to get it over with!!!" (Y/N) yelled, running to find Bob. "NO, I WANNA GO FIRST!!!" SMG4 yelled, chasing after (Y/N). "Oh, hey. Bob, so someone on Wattpad, which Waluigi chose for WOTFI dared all of us to go on an outing with you, but we decided to cut it down to 7, so you have to choose 7 people to go on an outing with." (Y/N) said, Bob spoke up, first ignoring (Y/N), then talking.

"Hmm... Okay, I'll start with, Fishy Boopkins, then Meggy, thirdly you. I guess I'll go SMG4 next. Wait, no. I don't want to go with any of you. You're all morons and I would rather go out with all the b*%$#es I can get with all the cash I have earned." Bob commented before leaving, leaving a confused (Y/N) and SMG4. "Well, then." SMG4 sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@NEXTREDLION on Wattpad

Mario has to try not to do something, Illegal, stupid, or dangerous for 10 minutes

"Well, that's easy," Mario said. "It says you can't do anything stupid, Illegal, or Dangerous." (Y/N) confirmed in the background. Mario mumbled a swear word. "Sorry, buddy. How about we play a game to pass the time?" SMG4 asked. "No," Mario replied as he went onto the floor. "I mean, you can still eat spaghetti, you can't just get naked and eat it, you have to use utensils and eat it properly." (Y/N) said as Mario ran to the kitchen to grab some spaghetti. "Okay, now eat it like a normal, human being." "Nobody's normal though, (Y/N)." SMG4 crossed his arms. "Well, touche." (Y/N) complimented. "Anndd Mario has already failed."

"Yup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ASL_MakramS23 on Twitter

Who is a better gamer? Mario and toad or SMG4 and Bob

"Ugh, I do not like this day..." SMG4 said. Bob wasn't even in the room. "Where is Bob? Shouldn't he be in here?" Toad looked up from his phone for a moment, well, more like a second before going back to his phone. "Yeah, about that..." (Y/N) started. "He kind of... left, remember?"

"Oh, yeah." he looked away.

"So how are we going to do this now that we don't have bob since he left?" Mario asked, un-amused. "I'll be SMG4's partner" (Y/N) said as they walked to stand beside SMG4.

"Good riddance." Toad mumbled. "Well, hey, it's better than nothing."

"What are we even playing?" asked SMG4. "Well, we're playing... Uhm.." (Y/N) stumbled on their words. They looked around the room. "We'll play... Mario Party 3. Yeah, Mario Party 3!" (Y/N) put the game in. "How are we going to determine the winner, though?" SMG4 asked. He had a point. "Mini...games?" (Y/N) grinned awkwardly. Mario was already asleep, Toad didn't give a crap and SMG4 was just giving them a 'seriously?' look. "Ugh, fine. We'll play Super Smash." (Y/N) took the game out and put in Smash, which got the boys attention.

After a couple of rounds, which was a best of 3. Team SMG4 and (Y/N) (which was supposed to be Bob) won. "Man, you guys suck." Toad said, taking his phone out. "Hey, I'm just skilled, okay?" (Y/N) replied, crossing their arms. "I wasn't called 'The Smash Master' back in (T/N) for no reason!" SMG4 and Mario gave them a blank stare. "Right..." SMG4 judged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's Part 2 out of the 4 in the WOTFI CHAPTERS!!!! (I'm renaming Chapter 18 | WOTFI (1/4) so if you get a notification, just ignore it, it means nothing new was added. Some spelling errors might be fixed but that's all, really. Still open for requests!!! ~ Lizzy