Chapter 6

Riya was about to cut what when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She became shooked and turned around.

"YOU!" she shrieked.

"Haan mein" said Ali.

"What are you doing?" she asked pointing the scissors at Ali.

"Woah calm down..Ms.Makeup ki Dukaan" he said.

"Excuse me what did you call me?"

"Ms. Makeup ki Dukaan... why?"

"I'm not Makeup ki Dukaan"

"Have you seen your face? It's like you put a pound of paint on your face".

Riya scowled and turned around. She knew that the real reason that she wore makeup was to hide her insecurities and a bit of her identity.

"Hey" said Ali as he looked deeply in her eyes. Her eyes reminded him of someone, someone dear to him but he just couldn't figure out.

"Look I'm sorry Maya, I was just joking. I'm known for that and I just want to say that your natural beauty lies in your heart and not face though you don't need to wear these paints".

"Thanks Ali. What are you doing here anyway?" she asked.

"Oh Maddy B sent me to grab some designs for tomorrow's show" he said. She nodded and gave him the designs he was asking for

"Thanks so I'll head out. Can I give you a ride?" he asked. Riya hesitated as she was waiting for Ali to leave.

"No thanks, I have some work here" she said.

"Ill give you company.." he said.

"Oh god Ali! Can't you just leave? Why are you always like a magician who appears out of nowhere and never leaves!Ugh!!! " she thought.

"No thanks" she said rudily.

"It's not safe to leave a girl here" he said.

"I can take care of myself".

"Fine I can never win against you girls! See you tomorrow" and with that he left

"Finally that irritating monster is gone!" she exclaimed.

She then went to the design room and quickly ruined the dresses with her scissors.

"Now see what happens, Ms. Diksha Saxena" she smirks.

She goes back to the office where she sees Ali gleefully sitting on the chair.

"Welcome back Ms. Verma!"

"Didn't you go back home?" she asked fuming.

"The door got locked and my phone's dead".

She looked at her phone which was dead. "Oh crap, my phone's dead too!"

"We will spend the night together" he said gleefully.

"Shut up" she said as she went to the couch and layed down on the couch.

Ali was looking lovingly at Riya as she was sleeping.

"I don't know why but you remind me of my make up ki dukaan. I miss her and my lady don so much. One was my best friend and the other was my love" he thought.

The next morning, they woke up and Ali dropped Riya at her house. She then told Nanu and Avni who woke up with a pounding headache what happened. Nanu then started doing bhangra which made Riya and Avni shocked.

"Nanu! What are you doing?" asked Avni.

"Beta I'm dancing!" he cried in happiness.

"Even we can see that you are dancing but why?" asked Riya.

"I'm so happy that you spent the night with guys. Makes me feel like you found someone to share the pain with".

Avni rolled her eyes and walked away while Riya smiled seeing Nanu's innocence.

"Nana it's nothing like this. We are not even friends. Me and Avni only see our goal and thats it" and she then left.

"But Beta that's what I'm afraid of" he said softly as they left the room. "I'm afraid that you two are burning in the pool of fire and revenge. I hope someone pulls you two out of this" he said murmuringly.

Later that day, Avni and Riya went to the orphanage where they greeted Nanno.

"Nanno!" they cried as they hugged Nanno tightly.

"Moi Bachos how are you?" she asked.

"Great!" said Riya but before she could finish.. two guys came behind Nanno and closed her eyes.

"Guess who?" they asked.

"Oh bachos" Nanno cried as the boys removed their hands. There stood Neil and Ali behind Nanno.

"TUM!" cried the girls.

"Why do you always follow us?" asked Riya.

"Are you two some stalker?" asked Avni.

"Excuse me! We are here to greet our Nanno at this orphanage. What are doing here?" asked Neil.

"I'm here to see my Nanno" said Avni as she held Nanno's arm

"Bacha I'm everyone's Nanno ok? Neil Beta why didn't Harleenji come?"

"nanno, Bebe wanted to come but had to go see some family relative with mom".

She nodded while Riya and Avni looked around the orphanage. They greeted the kids and played some games.

"Bhaiya" said one kid holding Neil's leg. "Can we play basketball?".

"Of course Aryan. Who else wants to play?" he asked.

"I will" said Avni.

"excuse me but girls can't play.."

"Oh hello I can play and play better than you"

"Show me. You and me, one on one."

"Fine! Game on!".

As they were about to start the game, Riya got a call from Maddy.

"Maya. Come quick! IT's an emergency" cried Maddy. Riya then soon left as Ali offered to drop her. She came in the office seeing an enraged Diksha.

"Oh god! Every dress is ruined! Who did this! Haan? Who did this?" she yelled.

Riya smirked seeing Diksha mad. She knew her plan was working.

"Maddy! Who was the last person at the office?" Diksha asked.

"It was Maya but I'm sure she couldn't have done this".

"I told you to not hire that b****. She is the one who did this. She doesn't have the talent or experience to work here. She must come after her parents who taught her nothing. Characterless girl!"

"DOn't go on my character Ms. Saxena"

"Now she is talking back. You just deserve a " and Diksha was about to slap Riya when a strong hand held her arm.

Precap: Match.....