27

Dean had his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes were on his brother.

"So tell me, what did it cost?" Dean asked.

Jessica looked at Dean like he was crazy.

"Dean. Neither one of us sold our souls. We tried but...." Jessica's voice faded. "It-it didn't work."

"Then what took me out of hell?" Dean asked. "How am I Here? How am I alive?"

"We don't know Dean." Bobby replied.

"If none of you pulled me out of hell, then what did?" Dean asked.

~<•>~

It was now 7:30 a.m. Sam, Dean, and Jessica were following Bobby to a psychic's house. Maybe there, they'd get answers.

As Jessica drowned out the brothers bickering, she couldn't help but doze off.

~<•>~

Jessica was in a strange looking motel room. A bright white light flashed here and there. You could hear the faint sound of thunder outside.

Jessica looked around her and the scenery suddenly changed. She was now inside the motels bathroom. The door was locked.

A woman's voice could be heard, but not clearly. Almost as if the person was gagged or muffled.

Jessica turned towards the source of the voice and could barely make out who the woman was.

The girl had short, orange hair. Pale skin and possibly freckles on her face. Her hands typed furiously on the keyboard.

"Who—"

Suddenly there was a loud crash from outside the bathroom door. The girl had clicked one button and waited in silence.

"I'm sorry Dean," the girl said. "But I can't do that."

"Dean?" Jessica cocked a brow. Who was this woman and how did she know Dean?

The girl looked at Jessica and then stood up and held her laptop over the bathroom sink. Then, she smashed it. Bits and pieces of the computer flew everywhere. The crashing noise outside had ceased.

The door to the bathroom suddenly flew open. A man stood in the doorway. A smile was on his lips.

The girl behind Jessica pulled a knife. But Jessica felt herself move in front of her.

"If you want to hurt her, you'll have to get through me first." Jessica held up her fists and stood her ground.

The man lunged forward and threw Jessica towards the wall. She hit the wall and fell to the floor. Her vision was now failing her.

"No," Jessica groaned as she saw the other girl struggling. "Cha—"

"Jessica, wake up."

Jessica flinched awake and sat up.

"We're here." Dean said.

Jessica smoothed our her hair and got out of the car. The group walked up towards the porch of the house and waited as Bobby knocked on the door.