Sadie

«Woah- what- what do you mean?» I ask somewhat worried.

She looks at me and gives me a smile. «Oh nothing.» she says omniscient. I give her a confused look and she walks away.

_____

«Oo- OOOO- this is my JAM! TURN IT UP!» Noah screams right besides me. «Ow.» I mumble as I massage my ear.

«SAYIN EEEEEOOOOOO- BABY LETS GOOOOOO!!» he screams yet again, completely off tune with a ton of voice cracks.

«OWWW! NOAH! MY EARS ARE ABOUT TO FALL OFF! IM LITERALLY GONNA BE DEAF!» I yell at him.

«CAUSE I- I -III- I JUST WANT IT ALL» he sings awfully yet again as he starts dancing aswell.

«NOAH- SH-SHUT UP!»

«CAUSE WE GON ROCK THIS CLUB, WE GON GO ALL MIGHT, WE GON LIGHT IT UP!»

I was covering my ears and pressing with all the force I had.

*the music stops*

«AAA- EY! What the-» Noah looks around confused.

I stood there next to the speaker which was turned off.

«Y/n!»

«You were literally making me deaf.»

«UGH. Buzzkiller.» he mumbles.

«I'm sorry, but my brain would've literally exploded.»

As soon as my sentence ends, the door opens to the set. It's Finn and Sadie walking together. They're too far away from me to listen to what they're saying.

Finn was leaning down to Sadie, closely listening to everything she was saying. They didn't even see us, they just walked past us. That's how intense the conversation was. It wasn't intimidating, it was like she was just telling him something important.

«Thats weird.» Noah says.

I nod. «YUP.»

«Yeah, last night when we were shooting. Just them and me, you didn't have any scenes, they were talking non stop. And I'm pretty sure they hung out with eachother after that.»

I furrowed my brows. «What the fuck?! Are you serious?»

«Yeah, it's so weird.»

«What the fuuuuck.» I mumble.

Finn and Sadie stopped at the food table across from us. Sadie leaned on the table while Finn had his hand on the table and sorta leaning over Sadie because of the height difference.

They seemed so into the discussion, so damn interested and focused. What the hell are they talking about?

«Wha-what were they talking about on set yesterday?» I asked hesitantly.

«I don't know. They were very discret about it, like whenever I would walk up to them, they would stop talking and just greet me and start talking about something else with me.»

«Aha.»

«Well, you can walk up to them.» he says as he moves his hand in their direction.

«UHMM, I don't want to speak with Finn at the moment.»

«Why not?»

«It's- it would just be awkward you know?»

Noah blinked and turned his whole body towards me. «Awkward? How? What happened?»

«Oh, nothing, nothing.» I say as I shake my head.

«Is it still because of the whole Golden Globes thingy?» he whispers.