❥ Chapter 49.

i'm really enjoying writing these chapter! i think they're really positive and i hope you're benefiting from them (: 

I've heard that when you wake up you should smile for five minutes to strength your mouth muscles. "What on earth are you doing?" Issac laughs from the position next to me.

"I'm smiling" I try to say without moving my lips. "Yeah, and you look like you're about to kill someone" I wave him off. Waking up with a smile makes me feel more positive but after five minutes, it starts to hurt.

"What are our plans for today?" Issac gets up to look at the view. "I'm going to try bond with Adelaide" I try my best confident nod. He spins around, "Really?" He replies, eyebrows raised.

"Yes. It made my dad so happy yesterday when I coloured with her at the restaurant" I frown. I need to do this, if I do this I might be in with a chance to fully re-kindle with my dad.

That's not the reason I'm doing it. I realised yesterday that me and my dad haven't properly connected because I'm distant from Adelaide, he loves her and anyone could see that. I think him seeing me retract from anything to do with her was hard for him, so me bonding with my little sister will help.

I just need to get over the fact that I'm not daddy little girl anymore and get on with it. I have a little sister.

"I'll figure out something to do, maybe I'll hang out with your brothers" Issac calls from the balcony. I rise from the bed and gather some clothes together for the day.

"I think they're going drinking for most of the day" I shrug. He walks back inside, joining me in picking out clothes. "Doesn't sound that bad of a plan" He smirks.

"Just be careful, please" I frown, lying out my clothes on the bed. "I was thinking we could go out one of the nights" He strips off to get changed.

"I was thinking last night when you were chatting to Ellie. We never went on that date" He shakes his head. "What date?" I frown my eyebrows.

"We were at my parents barbeque and you were forcing me to take Ellie out, so in return I asked you for a date" He smirks again, bigger this time. He stretches his shirt over his head.

I laugh thinking back to the memory, it feels like ages ago. "Yeah" I nod, "That would be nice"

When we're ready we take our separate ways from the reception. I go towards the open lounge area, and he leaves to find Ezra and Joseph. I smile when I see my dad's eyes shine but at me, that green fleck in the right side. "Good morning princess" His voice is low and smooth.

I sit down on the sofa opposite my dad. I see Cindy by the brochures. "What did you go to Palma for yesterday?" He smiles. The sun leaks in from the glass wall length window. "I went to draw" I nod.

"I used to be artistic when I was young" His expression looks like he's in thought. "I know, mom told me" Adelaide dresses her dolls.

"Bruce, honey. Look at this" She hands dad a blue leaflet. Adelaide rushes over immediately, climbing on dad to see what it is. "What is it?" Her eyes are wide with excitement.

"It's a sunset hot air balloon ride" Dad flicks through the leaflet. "It looks beautiful" Cindy sits on the arm of the sofa, peering over dad to read.

"No kids allowed" He frowns. I see Adelaide's and Cindy's face both drop. "I'm not a kid. I'm a big girl" She screws her face up. I watch as she drops down from dad and sit's with her arm's folded.

"I can look after Adelaide" I suggested shyly. They both look up at me, "Are you sure?" Dad blinks, not believing what just came from my mouth.

"Yes. You guys should go have fun, you're on holiday. Plus it would be a great chance to bond with Adelaide" I smile, hoping to reassure them.