Part 5

Lances eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to argue, but no words came. Keith didn't have the same problem.

"What the fuck man. Lance and I are not kissing. No way. Not in a million years."

Pidge raised her eyebrows. "I thought you just said you wanted to kiss him. Changed your mind, have you?"

Keith stammered: "No, I haven't... I mean I didn't.. I never said I wanted to kiss him. I just said if I had to kiss anybody, I'd choose him. Besides, this is not my dare, so why would I have to participate in it?"

Keith's mind was racing. It wasn't like he didn't want to kiss Lance. Oh god, he wanted to kiss him so badly. It's just, if he did, he wasn't sure he's be able to stop. He was afraid to seem too eager. And Lance didn't want to kiss him for sure.

Shiro frowned. "I think you will have to do it, since you are involved in this dare specifically. What do you think, Coran?"

"Yes, I agree with you, Shiro. The two will definitely have to kiss. And soon too, unless you are comfortable living the rest of your lives with only one hand."

Keith looked at Lance. He still looked slightly shocked. His cheeks were an adorable rosy shade, and his beautiful chestnut-coloured eyes were wide. He kept opening his mouth, almost saying something, but then holding it in at the last moment.

Keith took a deep breath. "So a quick peck is enough? There is no need for.. more?" He felt his face turning red."

Hunk grinned. "If you're asking if he needs to stick his tongue in your mouth, no. We're not quite there yet."

"Yet?" Keith asked worriedly.

Hunk ignored him.

Keith exhaled slowly, playing for time, but he saw no way out. "Okay then."

"Lance?" Hunk asked.

Lance thought for a moment, then slowly nodded. He motioned for Keith to come to him.

"Oh no way, you come to me. This is your dare, remember. Come here," Keith ordered.

"Uh oh, someone is eager," mocked Pidge.

If looks could kill, Pidge would have dropped dead on the spot. Keith glared at her with absolute hatred. "If you say another word, I swear I will fight you. I just want this over with."

Lance slid down on the couch between Keith and Shiro, looking very uncomfortable. He looked up at Keith, who stared back at him through beautifully dark and mysterious eyes, which stood in sharp contrast with his pale skin. His lips looked soft compared to the rest of his face, like a flower growing on a handcarved statue.

Keith felt weird sitting so close to his supposed 'rival'. He could see every detail of his face, from the cute freckles around his nose, to the small smirk always hiding around his lips. The sun seemed to radiate through the boys skin, like he had captured its rays in his smile, and in his sparkling eyes.

"Sooo.. Are you guys gonna kiss or just look into each others eyes for another hour?" Hunk remarked sarcastically.

Keith threw him a nasty look, and turned around to Lance. He was completely surprised by the lips smashing into his, Lance's body pressed close. He kissed back surprised.

It felt wonderful. Lances lips were soft and warm and made him feel weird in his stomach. He could stay like this forever, but he pulled back quickly.

"You could at least have given me a warning, before head-butting me in the face."

Lance smirked. "It's called kissing." He looked at his hand, waiting to see if it was safe to talk yet. Apparently, its was. The binding didn't react. "I don't know if you've heard of it. And if I had to wait for you, we would have sat here forever.

"I know what kissing is," Keith said sulkingly.

"Oh really?" Lance raised his eyebrow. "It felt like I was kissing a statue. You have got to be the worst kisser I have ever encountered."

Keith huffed in indignation. "I am not! I am great at kissing."

Shiro sighed. "Of course they would argue about kissing too. Classic Keith and Lance. Can't you agree on anything?"

"No," they said at the same time. Lance got up and walked to his own spot on the couch. He sat back down. He quickly dared Coran to sing a song, and the game progressed. But he had lost most of his interest.
His mind kept flashing back to the feeling of Keith's lips on his. He looked at Keith's lips across the table. He could still imagine how warm they felt, how soft they tasted.

He looked up and say Keith staring directly at him. They both looked away immediately.

—————————————————————

Hey you guys, I hope yall are still enjoying my story. If you have any tips, I would love to hear them. Complements are also very welcome. Will update soon,

Love,

Me.