Games

Edward is feeling particularly sleepy for in the middle of the day. The weather had been dreary all week, and today is the worst with the rain coming down in sheets. Buried under the covers, he tries to fall asleep but the pounding of the rain on the window is making it nearly impossible.

He just manages to drift off before he is awakened once more, this time by the front door opening. A few moments later, Jonathan enters the room, hair and clothes fairly wet from the rain.

"..." Edward silently glares at Jonathan for waking him up.

"It's really coming down out there," Jonathan says, ignoring Edward's glare. He walks over to the bed and leans down to kiss Edward on the forehead. "Be right back, love. Don't fall asleep on me, ok? I have something special for you."

Edward nods, wondering what it could be. His eyes do drift closed as Jonathan walks away, and he must've fallen asleep again because when he wakes up Jonathan's strattling his waist. The other man crosses his arms with a frown.

"You didn't listen to me, did you?" Jonathan says, hair still a bit wet though it's clear he'd just taken a shower, if that couldn't be observed by the fact he's completely naked too.

"W-What?" Edward's a bit startled and confused.

"I was going to be nice to you this time around," Jonathan continues, bending down and whispering into Edward's ear, "but you didn't listen. That means punishment."

Edward shivers a bit, not expecting such a thing.

"So how do you want to go about doing this?" Jonathan asks, running his hands down Edward's chest, bunching up the fabric of his shirt here and there.

"I don't..."

"You don't what?" Jonathan begins undressing Edward, taking off his shirt before tossing it behind him.

"Don't know..."

"You don't know, hmmmm?" Jonathan takes off Edward's pants, leaving his boxers on for the time being.

"N-no..." Edward swallows hard, anticipation gnawing at his stomach.

"That's certainly a first," Jonathan says with a smirk. "The Riddler doesn't know the answer..."

"Stop patronizing me!" Edward says, jerking upwards.

"Ah ah... Jonathan pushes him back down onto the bed and covers his mouth. "Don't."

Edward gives Jonathan a withering glare.

Jonathan chuckles, "Now now, it won't be so bad if you listen and do as I say. I think it could be pleasurable to the both of us if you do so."

"..."

Jonathan removes his hand and starts stroking Edward lightly.

"Ahh!" Edward gasps and moves around a bit, or at least as much as he can with Jonathan on top of him.

Jonathan continues touching Edward for a few moments, really in a lazy manner, taking his time. Edward closes his eyes halfway, watching Jonathan through his lashes.

Stopping, Jonathan gets off of Edward, "roll over," he says.

Edward obliges and Jonathan bends over him, pushing his legs farther apart with one knee.

"Good..." He runs his hands down Edward's back, cupping the curve of his ass before poking his hole.

Edward gasps when he feels Jonathan push his finger into him, rotating it to loosen him up. Still fingering him, Jonathan starts stroking Edward again. Edward is just laying there, ass in the air as he lets Jonathan do as he wishes. It's a nice feeling, he has to admit, just being there.

Jonathan stops right before Edward is about to come and also removes his finger. A low whine of annoyance escapes Edward's mouth.

"Hmmmm?" Jonathan says. "What was that?"

"Jonathan..." Edward says, "Why did you stop?"

"Why not?" Jonathan says, positioning himself before put pushing his tip into Edward.

"Ah! I-" Edward tries to push back against Jonathan, but is prevented when Jonathan pushes him away slightly.

"Not so fast. I want to hear you beg for it."

Edward bites his lip. His pride told him no, but his body was betraying him. He wanted Jonathan so badly it was nearly enough to drive him crazy.

"Well?" Jonathan pushes in a few more inches before pulling out, teasing.

"Ah! Fine! P-please... Jonathan..."

"Please what?" Jonathan puts it back in, but only as much as he had last time.

"P-please! I-I need... I need you."

"What was that?" Jonathan asks, leaning forward, pushing deeper. "I couldn't quite hear you..."

"Fuck! I need you Jonathan!" Edward grinds himself against Jonathan. "Please! I want... I... want..."

"What do you want? For me to fuck you? Touch you?" Jonathan runs a hand over Edward's erection.

"Yes!" Edward says, a hint of desperation in his voice. "I want... both... please..."

"So dirty..." Jonathan mutters into Edward's ear as he pulls him back onto him, one arm around his chest while the others is touching Edward. They're now in a sort of half sitting position, with Jonathan holding Edward so he doesn't fall over.

He cups his balls, squeezing a bit as he thrusts fully into Edward at a moderate pace.

Edward's breathing becomes more labored, and he's trembling. The sheer feeling of pleasure he's getting is enough to drive even to most intrusive of thoughts from his mind. He's still pushing up against Jonathan, wanting more. More than what he is being given.

Jonathan's panting a bit, his breath tickling Edward's ear. Picking up speed, Jonathan pushes Edward onto his stomach, going in as hard as he can, making sure he'd leave bruises to be remembered.

Edward moans and grips the sheets as Jonathan pounds into him, certain he'll come any moment.

Jonathan lets out a grunt and gives a particularly hard tug on Edward's cock, causing him to come.

"Hah... ah..." Edward trembles and slumps foreword, completely spent. Shivers from the aftershocks course through him.

"I'm still not..." Jonathan continues thrusting into Edward, "done yet..."

With a final movement, Jonathan comes, collapsing on top of Edward, making no move to pull out.

"We really need to brush up on your begging."