Drunken Memories

"It's quite interesting, don't you agree?" Jonathan props his elbows up on either side of Edward and looks down at his partner.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Edward says, swallowing slightly. He is currently being pinned to the bed with the older man laying on top of him. How he got into this situation he has no idea. He suspects it has something to do with the half empty bottle of whiskey on the nightstand.

"Why play dumb when you claim to be so intelligent?" Jonathan smirks. He loves exerting his dominance over Edward, particularly in these sorts of situations.

"What's... So... interesting?" Edward asks.

"You of course," Jonathan says.

"Me?" Edward gives Jonathan a confused look.

"Mmhmm." Jonathan runs a hand through Edwards hair before trialing his long fingers down the other mans bare chest, resting his palm against his stomach. He shifts to be able to do this, and ends up grinding his hips against Edward's. A small gasp escapes from Edward's mouth and Jonathan drags his hand lower and lower until...

"Jonathan," Edward says, "please..."

"Please what?" Jonathan sits up, straddling Edward's waist. "You become so fucking needy when your drunk."

He leans forward and brushes his mouth against Edward's ear, "I love it."

"I'm not..." Edward hisses between his teeth as Jonathan bite down on his ear; nibbling on it. Edward's hands scramble, searching for purchase on the sheets. "...drunk..."

"The half empty bottle would say otherwise," Jonathan whispers, nuzzling Edward's neck as he traces lazy circles on his abdomen. "You need to relax more often."

Edward shivers from Jonathan's feather light touches as hazy memories surface.

▲ △ ▼ ▽ ▲ △ ▼ ▽

It's after a successful night of completing a job. Jonathan and Edward had just finished collecting their money, $30,000 each, no more, no less. It could've been more, considering the difficulty of the job itself, but Penguin hadn't budged.

Slightly annoyed by this, but still having to show their gratitude, Jonathan and Edward purchased a bottle of whiskey before heading out. Edward's hideout was the closest so they camped out there to share in their spoils.

Edward couldn't remember how it happened, but in one moment he was being kissed passionately by Jonathan, or rather, he'd been the one to initiate it. It was confusing to think about. Whether he'd kissed Jonathan first or the other male did. All Edward knew was they were kissing, and it wasn't all too bad.

A pleased sound came from Jonathan's throat and he pushed Edward towards the bed. For some reason they'd been drinking in the bedroom; not the best idea.

Edward hit the edge of the bed, but Jonathan had made no move to push him down onto it. Instead, he ran his hand up Edward's chest, fingers curling around his tie. He began to loosen it, just enough to be able to lift it a few inches before tightening it securely around Edward's throat.

Edward swallowed as his pulse became more pronounced. The sudden lack of oxygen made it hard for him to form a coherent thought. The only thing he was aware of was the throbbing in his throat, the dizziness in his head, and Jonathan slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Once the last button was free from its hole, Jonathan leaned forward, lid pressed against the hollow of Edward's neck as he slid the shirt from his shoulders. It fell around Edward wrists, but Jonathan made no move to take it completely off.