prologue

"Sweetie we can't just leave her!" Bella's mom raised her voice to the her dad.

Bella's dad pushed her mom to the floor, "I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THAT CHILD. GIVE HER TO ROBERT! ALL I KNOW IS THAT WE'RE OVER!" He screamed.

Bella flinched as he packed his bags and pushed her to the ground without even tying as he walked by.

He was abusive. She was gone. Robert was her hope.

Later in life, Robert bought a giant mansion in Malibu. Boy, did Bella love Cali. Robert would call her Blaze, because of her sass. Or Bella Rae, but no one else did. Susan, Robert's wife, was nice and a great mother figure.

But Bella really love Robert. His kids weren't close with her, since Indio had moved out and Exton and Avri were only 6 and 4 years old.

Robert loved Bella like his daughter, and wanted to get her as far from her Georgia life. She had certainly grown up beautifully, just like her mother was.

She hadn't contacted her parents since they left, and she planned to keep it that way.

Robert had gave her piano and acrobatic lessons like she requested, which resulted in her being extremely talented in both areas.

She called Robert dad, because, essentially, he was.

Things to know about Bella:
1) She loves reading.
2) She loves playing piano.
3) She loves the band Queen.
4) She always smells like the Bath and Body Works perfume- Vanilla Bean Noel.
5) Her hair is soft like an angel.
6) She is sassy, and tough. But don't worry, the real Bella is as sweet as a peach.
7) She will protect the people she loves with everything she has.
8) She has a pet parakeet that lives in her room named Tango. He is green and Blue.
9) She just turned 21.
10) She is a great actress, but only Robert knows. And she doesn't even know he knows. Frankly, she doesn't even know.