Solely Yours 033

Hello~ Here's the update I've promised so here it is!! I hope you enjoy this~ Vote and comment! Sorry if it's late but it's still Friday from where I live. Now enjoy~

(Y/N) Pov:

I tried to get his hands off of me, but it seems like it's not working at this rate. I just suddenly used my arm and elbowed him.

"Can you let go!" I shouted. I felt him let go his strong grip that was around my waist and I was able to get out of there. I ran back to his bed and popped back down covering myself up with the blanket and stared straight out into the open door with the sky being starry and nice. For a straight 5 solid minutes, I was staring into the sky and outside. Then I drifted off from the sky to him, he was asleep and he looked so peaceful. He looked like an angel and I've finally decided to go back to sleep to get some rest.

Cai XuKun Pov:

I got myself up from where I was sleeping yesterday and I stretched out my arms to get myself out of the sleepy mood. I heard a sudden ringing coming from my phone. I quickly walked to the shelf area and grabbed my phone from there. A call from psychopath Hong Li.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kun Kun?" she asked.

"What do you want therein 6 am in the morning when the sun is just about to rise?"

"I just wanted to tell you my father and I have come to a conclusion with your father that we'll have our wedding today."

"When was this?"

"Months ago." "Just forgot to tell you yesterday." "Plus I wanted it to be a surprise for you, Kun Kun."

"When did you even convince my father?"

"I didn't convince him, my dad did."

"I'm not listening to a single fucking word you just said." "Crazy bitch." After that sentence, I ended the call and I went ahead and called my father.

"Hello?" "What do you want?"

"Explain."

"Explain what?"

"Explain this marriage."

"Yeah." "It's today."

"I have every right to leave this place and go on with my life."

"Kun Kun, don't hang up."

"I can do whatever I want."

"You are attending this wedding of yours no matter what."

"You want me to end up with that crazy woman." "You know what she would do." "She's insane."

"She's not, Kun Kun."

"Let me finish what I was going to say."

"You've probably haven't been around this crazy woman." "But she's everything you think but opposite." "Let's say she's going to end this marriage or I'll threaten her life and kill her." "Tell her to get her wedding dress and burn it into flames and use the ashes along with her grave." "You're not going to let me marry someone who I have absolutely no feelings for." "You know that would be miserable."

"Give her a chance."

"I can't." "I don't know what it feels like anymore."

"What can you not feel?"

"My heart race for her or anyone."

"Maybe Hong Li can help you." "Plus she's trying her best to find Cheng Cheng's bride."