73. golden globes

i am beyond obsessed with this photo.

it's a long one so brace yourself
——————————————————————

It was the day of the golden globes. Timmy and Ella had been given a luxury hotel room for being nominated. There were multiple rooms within this hotel room as well as a whole balcony open space.

Timmy decided to take the bedroom with his team, leaving Ella to take the whole living area to get ready. She had vogue following her around while she got ready, as if she wasn't nervous enough.

"Hey Vogue. I'm Ella Lawrence and today I am getting ready with you for the golden globes." She grinned down the camera. The man pointed the camera at the floor while a woman came out from behind him.

"That was perfect. Can you tell us a little bit about your history with the golden globes?" She asked, the man faced the camera to her again.

"I've been to the golden globes once before so I'm not exactly a newbie but it still terrifies me." She laughed to herself. "This year, I am bringing my best friend Lexie. She goes everywhere with me." She reached out an arm to Lexie, who was sitting on the sofa. She ran to her arm and hugged her from the side. "Who are you wearing tonight lex?" She asked.

"I am wearing Calvin Klein. What about you?" She asked, playing up to the cameras which made Ella giggle.

"Louis Vuitton." She replied, smiling at the camera. The man put the camera down just as Timothée entered the room.

"Elle, let's do your hair hon." Her stylist called over to her. Ella went to turn when two big arms wrapped over her shoulders and a pair of lips sealed themselves to her neck. The man put the camera back up.

"This is Timo-Tay. My other date." Ella said to the camera, Timmy smiled as he rested his head on her shoulder. "He's bringing his mum, Nicole. She's wearing an off-white outfit that I absolutely adore and will be stealing" she laughed, their eyes turned to Nicole who was sat on the sofa on her phone. The camera turned to face Nicole who waved politely.

"Who are you wearing tonight Timothée?" Thé woman asked behind the camera.

"Uh, It's a Louis Vuitton but Virgil Abloh designed it." He replied as he removed his arms from around Ella.

"Everyone is going to freak when they see it." Ella added, the camera went down as Timmy kissed her and walked back into his room to get ready.

Ella walked the vogue people through her hair and make up. She made conversation with the cameraman, who seemed to be a big fan when he wasn't holding the camera.

Timmy made a grand entrance into the living room, showing off his sparkly harness. Ella slipped on her dress, it was nothing extravagant, it was simply a black fitted dress.

tchalamet posted a photo: