< douze >

Your point of view
————————————————————

     I couldn't let Adrien know who I was and that means I would have to wait to transform. I grabbed his hand and ran the opposite direction as the akuma flew in the rose.

             "Holding hands I see tch tch tch be careful or you'll get stuck with a thorn" he called behind us. Suddenly there was a row of thorns splitting us up.

       "Finally" I muttered as I went down an alleyway and Phia flew out. "Looks like we're in a prickly situation" she joked as I shook my head and laughed. "Cmon Phia wings out" I said loudly.

          Once I transformed I flipped up into the building I was behind and scouted the area. "There you are my little tweet" Cat said. "Not now kitten" I replied as I looked at all the couples pinned by thorns.

             "Call ladybug" I told cat noticing she wasn't her. She was always here and on time too.

            Her cell ringed a few times before she picked up. "Where are you bugaboo" Cat said tilting his head as he looked at her. "I'm nearly there handle it without me mh bug out" she said swing her way to us I assumed.

             "Looks like it's just you and me Chica.. get it, it sounds like chicken" he laughed as I got my wings together and for once flew.

             He followed behind me as we made our way in front of the rose. "So the akuma should be in the rose" I said confidently. "Oh yeah and how do you know that" Cat replied.

             "I-I well lucky guess" I stuttered as I looked around me. Hm let's see he looked like his main source of sticking people was his bow and thorns. "Got it" I said proudly as I looked at cat.

            I looked at him with a creepy grin "Have you ever been in the sky before" I asked not using the correct lingo. "Oh no" he said looking at me. "Oh yes" I said grabbing him by the tail.

              "Kitty cataclysm" I said as we started flying up to the guy. I then threw Cat to the rose and watched as he broke the bow.

                "Avi anytime y'a wanna y'a know SAVE ME" Cat screamed. I was so caught up in my plan I didn't realize he dropped Cat.

               I quickly flew down before he hit water and carried him to land. "Well at least he can't attack anymore" I said. Cat nodded "Yeah but he is still akumatized" Cat replied.

           "That is true...I think I got another idea" I perked up. As soon as I did Ladybug was right beside Cat. "Purrfect timing m'lady" Cat teased.

         She laughed a bit and looked at me "What's the plan Avi"  I looked at them with a smile and started explaining the plan to them.

       I hope we can actually pull it off though.