Nick(1)

I watched him while he slept. His plump pink lips parted slightly, his braces peeking out from under his top lip every time he inhaled. I trailed the edges of his face softly from his forehead to his face and then his neck. Brandon is just so pretty when he's sleeping, even when he's not, he has this natural beauty tha-

"You always know what to do to turn me on, Nicholas" he grabbed my arm and pinned it above my head as he climbed on top of  me.

"My dad.....he's upstairs and besides talk is cheap" I smirked.

Brandon has been my best friend since we were kids. He would flirt with me and took pride in trying to make me as uncomfortable as possible. I would never tell him that I liked it though.

"Ahh, I see. So lets not talk too much then." He pressed his lips onto my neck. I suppressed a moan. He's such a fucking tease. I pushed him off me and he fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Whatever, you know you wanted more....I can just find another guy who would shag me. You know that big brother of yours..." He watched me intently to get a reaction.Another  thing about Brandon is that you never know when he's being serious or not but I guess not since we're not together.

"Get real, anyway get up. We have to go to school." I changed into my uniform, white collared shirt, grey coat, and navy blue slacks. Brandon watched me being the pervert he is....the pervert that Im crushing on. He opened my closet taking out one of my shirts.

"Thanks again for letting me sleepover, I hate being at home whenever my abuelita comes to town." He ran his hand through his auburn curly hair. Brandon family was mixture of multiple hispanic cultures. Unlike me, I don't really have anything special about me or speak any other languages.

"No problem," I grabbed my bag and just as I was headed out the door I felt his grip on my arm. "Br-" I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine. The were so full and soft, I dropped my bag and slammed him against the frame of the door our lips still connected. He moaned in the kiss grinding himself against me.

"Boys bring your asses up here now, your going to be late from school," My dad yelled from the top of the basement stairs and I broke off the kiss, backing away from him. If my parents were to find out they would kill me.

"Coming....." I yelled  back a bit winded. I stared back at the hazel eyed boy biting his lip looking at me hungrily. If he doesn't stop biting those lips of his I think I might bite them too.

"I like you..."