14

I tried to find a serious gif of Lilly, but there is no such thing lmao! She is always happy and just a ray of sunshine

I tried to find a serious gif of Lilly, but there is no such thing lmao! She is always happy and just a ray of sunshine. I love her so muchhhh💕🥰
back to the chapter lol

ANDROMEDA STOOD in front of Aquaman, was on his knees, and very much in pain.

"Just kill me now." He said to her.

Andromeda couldn't do it. She yelled and picked up part of a building and threw it elsewhere instead.

She then again stood in front of Aquaman, who was dripping with blood.

"KILL ME. Save the others. Please." He said once again, and Andromeda slapped him across the face; causing him a nosebleed.

He was sick of it, he wanted to me dead. He punched her back, and she covered her face. Her mask fell off.

'Oh no.' She thought to herself.

Her hazel eyes, full of pain, met Aquaman's green ones. He could see her whole face now.

"What the fuck? Amara?" He asked. "Is that you?"

"Who's Amara?" She replied, and punched him in the face once more; knocking him out.

~

Deathstroke never came to pick up Andromeda. But the one question she kept asking herself was, who is Amara?

'He must be mistaken. There has to be someone else that looks like me.' She thought to herself.

She walked around and found a working truck. She put their unconscious bodies in the trunk, and began to drive. Somewhere, anywhere really.

The only place she knew she could take them was the Wayne Mansion. She dragged the bodies on the front porch, and broke the lock to the door. Her mind was all over the place, she had no idea why she didn't kill them. It would've been justice for her parents.

She placed the bodies all over the house, some in the bedroom's and the others in the living room. She even tucked them in.

When it came to Aquaman, she gently placed his body on the couch in the living room.

She then leaves the house, and drives away.

~

The Justice League woke up at separate times, Bruce waking up first. Clark was the last one to wake up, for the kryptonite really affected him.

"What the hell happened?" Arthur asked, as the whole team sat down in the living room. "And how many days has it been?"

"I have no idea. Just some very, very powerful new enemy of ours. She almost killed me." Clark said, sitting down next to Bruce.