KAIRA की kaira 😘

Scene starts with karthik holding thier baby girl and going towards the labour room... Naira told him that she doesn't want her baby to be carried either by a nurse or a doctor and it should Oy be him....

Tears were present in Karthik's eyes seeing the baby girl... His baby girl... He was holding her very carefully and was walking very slow..... He went inside the labour room...

Naira : karthik kitne der lagati ho na tum.... I was dying to see our baby... give me now...

Karthik : Areyy baba Ye lo

The baby was so cute

Chubby cheeks
Rosy chin

She was just like an angel...

Naira slowly caressed the baby's cheek... The baby was sleeping...her mouth slightly open....

Naira : aww.... ( tears unknowingly falling from her eyes) ...karthik Ye dekho  kitne cute hai...karthik  Dil me Kuch ajeeb feeling ho rahi hai... Jo mai explain hi nahi kar pa rahi hun.....

Karthik : mujhe bhi naira... Humaari  baby ko dekkhe  mujhe bahot ajeeb feeling aarahi  hai... Jo ab tak maine apni  zindagi me mehsoos nahi kiya....

Nairaaa..... Mai papa ban gayi naira... I'm a father now.... Meri beti bade hokar  Mujhe papa kahegi.....

Karthik's hang went to his mouth closing it in reflex....

He slowly kissed the baby feet...

Karthik : I love u so much baby ♥♥♥

Naira : aur mujhe

Karthik held her face....

Karthik : mera pehla baby ho... Is papa ki jaan ho....

He kissed her forehead...naira smiled widely....

The nurse entered the room and was doing some work....

The baby woke up and started crying....

Karthik : nairaaaa  baby to kyu rahi hai.... Vo bhi  itni zor se.... Wait mai doctor ko bulaati  hun...

Nurse : sir... It's common... Baby must have felt hungry.... Feed her..

Karthik : feed her 😱😱😱mai kaise  baby ko feed kar sakti hun... Mai mummy nahi hoon... Papa hoon... Sachi  mai papa hoon baby ki...