❦ Chapter Eight ❦

*Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf.*

Opal gets in the loop really soon, I promise!

❦ Chapter Eight ❦

Opal

I never thought I would believe in the supernatural, especially after reading the Twilight books. But now, I wasn't too sure. Giant lizards with long sharp claws and some sort of paralyzing liquid? Things like that would change your opinion of a few things. Besides, what the hell did Stiles mean in the car by "It wasn't like you". Is Scott something supernatural, because I am so not okay with that. What the hell am I even saying? Supernatural Scott? Puh-lease, that brown eyed puppy dog couldn't hurt a fly.

Whatever the lizard used to paralyze Stiles didn't work on me and that seemed to freak Stiles, Scott and Allison. Since I was already freaked out from the scary lizard thing, it didn't help not getting paralyzed like Stiles. It freaked me out even more. Let's not forget that Stiles and I watched a man get completely flattened by a car elevator had completely ruined a night's sleep for me. It was extremely different from watching one of those horror movies Stiles had been making me watch lately.

Lydia called me early this morning wanting me to wait with her at the counselors office today, because she had a session with Ms Morrell. I also found out that John Stilinski signed me up for a session with Ms Morrell conveniently right after Lydia's session. Apparently he thought it was a good idea to see how I was fitting into the school and all that junk. That was the first thing we have ever disagreed on. I noticed that Lydia had been distancing herself from Allison, but for some reason she never seemed to avoid me. I thought that maybe her and Allison had a fallout of some kind. I wasn't entirely sure.

So instead of Stiles driving me to school this morning Lydia picked me up in her fancy-ass car and we were currently waiting sitting in some extremely uncomfortable chairs outside Ms Morrell's office. Not to mention there was a cute guy with black hair and pale crystal blue eyes staring intently at Lydia.

"Nice gloves," he commented randomly, referring to the pink wool gloves Lydia was wearing today. I didn't understand why, it was actually pretty warm out.

"Thank you," Lydia replied brightly with a smirk on her lips. I rolled my eyes at her and folded my arms together. I could sense a flirt fest coming on.

"So, what's your brain of psychosis?" The kid asked.

Lydia gave him an un-amused glance. "Really?"

"We're both here for something, we don't have do be ashamed at it."

"I have an acute phobia of people prying into my personal life. You?" I giggled at Lydia's retort.

The smile on my face faded when pretty-boy smirked, "compulsory drawn to cute but narcissistic girls."

Ms Morrell's office door opened, and the woman herself walked out. "Are you ready Lydia?" 

Lydia stood up and shot me a smile, before walking into the office. I crossed my legs and laid my hands on my lap glancing at the boy next to me. He was studying me with shocked eyes. "How very interesting." He said with surprise.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him with a confused expression on my face. "What is?"

"What you are," Pretty boy simply said as he got up from his chair and walked out of the room. I sprung up from my seat and ran down the hallway the guy just turned into. He was nowhere to be found. 

"Creep." I muttered to myself and sat down in the same seat as before. I think I was disliking Beacon Hills more and more by the second.

Lydia's session took over an hour, and by then I had beaten my high score on 'Dumb Ways To Die' several times. Lydia told me she would wait until my session was over, and after that we could go to class together. I sat down on the cushioned chair in front of Ms Morrell's wooden desk and wrung my hands nervously. Ms Morrell sat down in a calm and poised posture, folding her hands on her desk.