Part 27

Shawn's POV

The whole Dinner Bella seemed off, like something was wrong, and obviously I wasn't sure of it, but it was definitely confirmed when she did not touch her food, which is unusual for her, because she loves her food.

Knowing Bella, she would want to be alone for a bit, so I'd check on her as soon as I got back.

After driving for a bit, I pulled up outside the pub, hopping out once I had parked. I walked in, looking around for Harry, until I spotted him sitting by the bar, with his head handing down towards his drink between his hands.

"Just a Coke please, thanks." I said, shooting a smile at the bartender, while she bats her eyelashes and nods in response before walking off to get my drink.

"And Two more shots." Harry calls after her, getting a nod in return.

"Styles, what's up man." I say patting his shoulder. He lifts his head, running a hand through his hair before turning to me shrugging.

"Does this have anything to do with Bella?" I ask and once again he just nods.

Before I could pry more, the bartender came back with our drinks, placing them in front of us, walking off, but not before sending a wink in our direction causing me to chuckle.

I turn my focus back to Harry to see him downing one of his shots before placing it down on to the table.

"Wanna explain, because she was upset as well, she didn't even touch her food at dinner."

"What does she have to be upset about? She ended things with me."

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"She played me. She doesn't actually like me." He says, downing his shot before slamming it on the counter in front of him, signaling he wanted a refill.

"Okay, Styles I'm trying to understand, but I'm gonna need you to explain some more."

"I really like her Shawn." He says to me, and one thing I did know, was that, that was true. I nodded at him, waiting for him to continue.

"She told me she was just playing with me, and that she never liked me in the first place." He says, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Styles mate, that doesn't sound like something that she'd do."

He takes out his phone and places it in front of me on the counter, before downing another shot.

I look down at the phone to see the chat between him and Bella was open. I knew I wouldn't be respecting Bella's privacy by reading this, but I also knew that I had to find out what was wrong.

* Message from -H *
- I'll see you later love, can't wait.

* Message from Baby  ;) *
- I'm over it

* Message from -H *
- Our plans?

* Message from Baby  ;) *
- Oh don't be ridiculous, this was all for show.

* Message from -H *
- What do you mean, what is?

* Message from Baby ;) *
- I don't actually like you, I just used you. I needed to be seen in the school for once and you're popular.

* Message from -H *
- I don't understand

* Message from Baby ;) *
- Oh poor thing, you didn't actually think I liked you, did you?