𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ꧂

I couldn't believe this had happened, she really had left

I couldn't believe this had happened, she really had left. I was so stupid for cheating, and it does hurt losing somebody you love so much. One thing that was killing me not knowing was the " surprise " she was so excited for. I know that sounds immature and stupid but she had been holding a small box when I told her I had cheated. I didn't know what could fit in a small ass box that would be a " surprise " to me. I tried to think of everything I had wanted but nothing had come to mind.

I really did fuck up and I wanted her back. I know for a fact that " surprise " was most likely important since she seemed really excited talking about it. I decided to check Instagram to see if she had posted anything about this situation which I found out she hadn't posted anything which I already knew since y/n seems to hide her feelings when she's sad.

At this point I just wanted to be able to kiss her again and hug her, I loved her. The fact that I ruined that made me feel fucked up. I decided I needed to shower and let myself think, as I walked into my room I saw y/n's clothes and stuff scattered all over the floor where she had left them hours before, but one thing had caught my eye. At first, I figured it was a tampon box or something like that but recognized it was a pregnancy test box. That's when things started to make sense, the " surprise " was her telling me that she was pregnant, that's why she had put the test in that small box.

I felt so fucking horrible that I just sat there and broke down in tears, y/n and I have been trying to have a baby for a year now and after the news, we had gotten she had lost hope, but somewhere in me knew I was going to have a kid with her one day and all we needed to do was be patient. I decided I needed to call y/n, I didn't care if she didn't want to talk to me right now I wanted her back.

After trying to call her 10 times and even texting her I decided to get into my car and headed to where I knew she was. I arrived at her best friend's house and got out of the car and started pounding on the door. After about a minute Jasmin ( best friend ) peeked her head out.

"Kimetrius get the fuck away from my door, she doesn't want to talk to you right now, " Jasmin shouted barely having the door open.

"I don't give a damn if she doesn't want to talk to me! I'm not going to just let her not fucking talk to me when she's carrying my damn kid " I yelled not even caring at this point, as soon as I said that her face had dropped.

"Kimetrius... she just wants to be alone for a while, " she said calmly, I shoved past her and walked up the stairs while Jasmin chased after me.

I saw y/n sitting on the bed with tissue boxes and food surrounding her.

"K-Kimetrius, " she stuttered making a confused face.

"You got 10 seconds to explain why the fuck I found a pregnancy box in our room! " I yelled, she rolled her eyes holding back tears.

"Because I'm pregnant," she said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Stop fucking playin! I know that but why weren't you gonna tell me " I said, but secretly I knew that was the surprise for me.

"I WAS GONNA TELL YOU KIMETRIUS! THAT WAS THE SURPRISE DUMBASS ! " she yelled.

"How far are you?" I asked calming down, she looked at me shaking her head before replying saying " A month in and I'm having twins ".

I was shocked I was really gonna have two kids?! I was mixed with different emotions, I was excited but still sad since I know that there's no way that y/n will ever wanna be together with me anymore.

"Can you please just come home so we can speak about this?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"What the fuck makes you think I'm gonna get back with you again?! The only we're gonna talk about is a fucking divorce and child support! " she yelled.

"I said I was sorry! What do you want me to do?! It was a mistake, a mistake I'm gonna regret forever, but I'm human so I'm gonna make mistakes! " I yelled back.

"Sorry isn't gonna do anything, you still cheated on me with some random ass girl! She might be pregnant too for all you know! I trusted you Kimetrius! " She said breaking down at the end.

"Please y/n... I won't make any more stupid mistakes. I love you and I wanna spend my life with you and our twins " I was tearing up now.

"Well you already lost that chance, " she said wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry y/n, " I said

"Just get the fuck out of my face Kimetrius," she said.

I lost someone over something so stupid.

Thanks for reading part 2 of this! Please comment and vote ( deeply appreciated but not forced ). I hope Y'all have a nice night/day 💜

 I hope Y'all have a nice night/day 💜