Simple

Y/N:
hey ;)

Y/N:
chao chao plz reply

Y/n:
text me in 5 minutes or i expose
your gang to the authorities 😈

Y/n:
ok I wouldn't do something that
stupid but I need u to respond

Y/n:
are you ignoring me 🙁

Y/n:
is this even your number🧐

Y/n:
i know you've seen my messages.
respond.
i saved your life for crying out loud!

Y/n: whatever. just pick me up
from busan international high
school at 3 on friday.

Seen: 4:01 PM

     I throw my phone on the bed and cover my head with my pillow and scream. Chao has read all my messages but he won't reply.

    It's one thing if a boy doesn't even notice your messages but Chao is intentionally ignoring me! I had so many questions to ask him, but he won't respond.

    How could Chao be this rude to me? I saved his life, and now this mafia leader thinks he has the right to leave me on read. When I tell you, that men are trash in every single way possible.

   I felt tempted to call him, but I decide not to. I didn't want to seem that desperate-well, at least for now.

    It was Thursday, afterschool. I finished a good portion of my homework during lunch. I decided to go to the police station, instead of calling. Yesterday, Deborah told me she had no updates on Taehyung and Jimin's whereabouts, but maybe she'd be able to tell me something more in person.

    Since the police station was a bit far, I had to take a taxi there. It was expensive, but I didn't have a car and asking my parents to drop me off at the police station didn't seem feasible.

     "Hi. May I speak to Deborah, please?" I ask the man at the front desk.

    "Sorry, kid she's on vacation. You won't be able to speak to her." He barely looks at me.

    "For how long is she on vacation for? I called her yesterday and she didn't tell me anything about taking days off." I raise my brow.

    The guy shrugs. "I'm unsure but it could be least two weeks. Now, run along."

   "Two weeks? I need to speak to her before then!" I exclaim.

    "What is your problem, kid?" He says with aggravation.

     "Two of my friends have gone missing. Taehyung and Jimin. I already filled out missing person reports on them," I explain.

    The guy looks at the computer and shrugs. "There's no new info. Come back another time."

    "Nothing?" I widen my eyes. "Can I at least have Deborah's cell phone number? Maybe she found something out."

  The man shakes his head. "I cannot give any personal information on the officers. Please come back another time."

    Defeated, I walk outside the police station.