III.

SEVEN DEVILS
- FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

SEVEN DEVILS - FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"katherine, please—"

"shh, miss bennett." katherine could hear jocelyn's heart beating against her chest wildly. the vampire brought her hand up, her finger pressing gently against the siphoner's lips. "i'm not going to hurt you. i want you to help me."

"there's nothing special about me." jocelyn breathed out, katherine's fingers skimming the skin of her cheek. "i'm not a real witch. i'm no help to you."

"oh, but you're so much better than a witch." katherine leaned forward, her lips just inches from jocelyn's ear.

when jocelyn didn't utter a response, katherine pulled away once again with a tilt of her head. "have you ever given into the dark side?"

jocelyn shook her head softly, her breath shortening when katherine leaned forward once again, only this time their lips almost collided. "want to give it a try, sweetheart?"

☾ °☆ . * ● ¸ . ★

"stay out of my head, katherine."

jocelyn had gasped awake, her heart racing from the dream, or rather memory, she had just witnessed once again. she felt the familiar presence of the girl beside her, katherine's fingers tracing shapes on her forearm.

"oh, come on. you love it." katherine smirked towards the bennett, blowing her a kiss when she met her gaze.

"why're you in my bed, hmm? aren't you supposed to be at the salvatore's?" jocelyn questioned her thoughts aloud as she threw the blankets off herself before standing to her feet.

"i have to go somewhere, was wondering if you'd like to join." katherine let out a dramatic sigh, laying back against the siphoner's pillows. "i haven't seen you much since i was released. what can i say? i've missed my sidekick."

"how did i get home last night?" jocelyn mumbled to herself, glancing to her reflection in the mirror. she attempted at thinking back to the events before she fell into a slumber, but the farthest her memory went was her grandmother's tomb and the tears. "what th—"

"what is it?" katherine came up behind the siphoner, her arms linking around her. katherine pressed a kiss to the girl's neck, moving up towards her earlobe. "tell me what it is, miss bennett."

"it's nothing." jocelyn whispered, closing her eyes for a moment before forcefully siphoning from katherine.

katherine didn't hesitate to drop her hold on the girl. the doppelgänger didn't waste a second before using her supernatural speed to shove jocelyn against the wall opposite of the two. the vampire made sure to refrain from causing any unnecessary harm to the siphoner. katherine watched as the smirk on jocelyn's features only grew, the vampire subconsciously mirrored the look.