NINE

ANYA BIT HER LIP nervously as the notification popped up on her screen, letting her know that a certain man named Ben Hardy wants to facetime with her

ANYA BIT HER LIP nervously as the notification popped up on her screen, letting her know that a certain man named Ben Hardy wants to facetime with her. She pressed 'accept' with hesitation and waited as it loaded.

She became so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice it load successfully and appeared Ben's face, "I call you and you don't even look at me? I'm hurt, babe."

"Oh holy Sebastian Stan's abs!" She yelled out, startled. She turned to look at Ben's face and her heart skipped a beat, he was smiling at her widely

"Sebastian Stan's abs, really? What about my abs?" Ben jokingly told her, causing Anya's face to redden significantly, she muffled her face with a pillow as she replied, "Uh? What about your six-pack? Not that I know or anything! I just saw a picture online and it was your uhh- how do you say this, okay, itwasyourabs."

"You're fucking adorable, Anya." Ben stopped her rambling and her face flush even more, if that was possible, she liked how her name rolled out of his tongue. The accent made her name sound even smoother, and she wanted to hear it all her life.

"No, I'm not. What are you talking about? Ha ha." Anya sheepishly said, trailing off when she noticed Ben staring at her.

"Of course you are, you can't lie to me, love."

"O-okay. Anyways! I'm here to discuss about when we meet and when I can finally get my stash." Anya said seriously.

"You're making it sound like it's some kind of drug, Anya, and it's honestly weird."

"Like I said, it is MY drug and I need it." Anya winked playfully.

"Isn't Benny Boo your drug?!" She jerked at the shout, hearing Ben say shut up towards the familiar voice. She squinted her eyes to look at the figure behind Ben and laughed out loud, "Oh my god is that Joe in a Winnie the Pooh onesie!"

"Yes bitch, it is I, your lord and saviour, Joseph Francis Mazzello! Bow, peasant!"

Anya snickered loudly, seeing him come closer and dramatically flailed his arms around. Ben, however, wasn't that amused. He turned around and shouted, "Get the fuck out of my room, Joe!"

"No, don't kick out Joe!" She said, grinning.

"Listen to your wife, Benjamin! Don't kick me out! Hi, darling. I hope you don't mind me barging in, Ben's a bore anyway. You can talk to me instead," Joe batted his eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Very funny, Joseph. Very funny." Ben grumbled besides him, crossing his arms and making faces at the guy, which made Anya burst out in laughter again.

"You guys are really funny. I haven't laughed like this in ages, except for the time I watched Joe angrily playing Mario Kart on Youtube, but don't mind that!" Anya blurted out suddenly as Joe sat besides Ben and sighed.

"I thought we'd be great friends, Anya! I can't believe you watched that cursed video. Ugh, I hate that it even blew up, everyone's making a meme out of it."

"You can't deny that the video was pretty funny, though." Anya said before adding, "I got curious because of your nickname on the groupchat so I searched the reason why and saw the video. It's amazing."

Ben smirked seeing the look on Joe's face, "Well, I think it's better if we move on to another topic or else Joe will be overly dramatic about it again and the result is me having to deal with his whiny ass all day."

Joe nudged him hard with his elbow, "This is why cardboard Ben will forever be better than you, Benjamin."

"Alright! As much as I love seeing you two fight because it amuses me, I'm here to ask Ben about us meeting up, if that's okay?"

Joe gasped out loud hearing what she said, "Ben! You still haven't asked her on a date yet? What would Gwilym think of you?"

"I fucking hate you." Ben said before ignoring him completely and turned his head to face the screen, "Yeah, I'm free next week, is that alright?"

"Ooh, next week, I better tell Lucy about this! The fanclub will meet up," Joe told himself but Anya heard it as clear as day, "Fanclub? What do you mean?"

"Ha ha what fanclub?! I mean pub because we'll drink together hehe," He nervously laughed as the two suspiciously looked at him.

"Next week, I'm free next week. It's jobless culture~" Anya said after a few seconds of staring at Joe, causing Ben to smile broadly.

"Alright, how about Wednesday?" Ben asked and Anya nodded quickly, "Sure! I'll clear out anything I have to do that day, which is basically just me binge-watching another show and crying and eating ice cream."

"Oh we're going to get along well, Anya. I do that too, we should have a sleepover!" Joe piped in, smiling smugly as he saw Ben's frown at hearing what he said. He's too easy to irritate, this is why he gets so jealous so quick. Joe thought amusedly.

"I'm up for that! You should use your Winnie the Pooh onesie too when we set up a date. And I'll invite Mia with me too, which reminds me, she told you two are galaxybrain and intellectuals? Whatever the heck the former means but yeah,"

"Oh I love your bestfriend already." Joe laughed out loud, "I'll bring Lucy too. How about Benny Boo though?" He teased, noticing the way Ben looked at him with a glower.

"Of course, you can come too, Ben." That made Ben's mood change instantly and he glowed, smiling, "Alright! Well I have to go now, I still have to kick Joe out. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, Ben! See you!" She said before hanging up, once he knew that the video ended, Ben faced Joe with a scowl.

"Oy! Why are you looking at me like that? I helped you get into a sleepover with her, you should be thanking me."

"You dick! I was about to enjoy my time speaking to her alone and you have to ruin it." Ben groused out loud, "Well I didn't enjoy seeing you ask her out in front of me too but did I say anything about it?" Joe sassed back.

"You could've just left my room," Ben pointed out, "And I knew you enjoyed it! Don't even lie to me, ass, I know you're going to spread it to Rami, Gwilym, and Lucy! And knowing you, it's going to reach Brian and Roger as well."

"Well yeah, I'm not lying, that's the fun in that. So bye! I'm going to tattle you out to the three!" Before Ben could even reply, Joe already ran and left the room, almost tripping because of his onesie before yelling out loud, "Got you bitch!"

"I hate you Joseph!"

"Love you too, sweetheart!"

sooo, Ben and Anya's meeting in a few chapters. I assure you, it's going to be ALL FLUFF 🥰 and I just want everyone to know that I love Joe and I want him to be my bestfriend/boyfriend, either way works JK (or am I really? 🤔)

Thank you sm to everyone who voted and commented, can yall believe this reached #3 on the #benhardy tag? I love yall <333