Chapter 43

A/n: quick reminder, jin wore a mask in thus chapter but I didn't mentioned it because I'm lazy to add.
==============================

The morning day Jimin came as what he and jin promised for, Bringing Kim to the hospital and he did.

Its been a while and Kim's belly are slightly bulging. As they step into the hospital. Kim did not stop asking why he brought her to the hospital since Jimin only told her they are going to hospital and that's it, no details.

"Baby, can you please at least tell me why are we in this filthy place?" She said in disgust, trying to hide the fact she's nervous.

"Can you please shut up and just follow me." Jimin spat. Looking at her, annoyed.

Kim shuts her lip tightly and nod obediently, following Jimin from behind until they got in jin's office.

"Oh, you arrived Jimin. And you are Miss Kim if I'm not mistaken?" Jin smiled, extending his arm and Kim gladly accepted.

"Yes, I am doc." She told.

Jin gestured them to seat down and they did. The older who also known as a doctor open the empty test form paper which he just got from his assistant for the check up on his current appointment.

"So, full name?" Jin look up, waiting for her to answer.

"Kimmy Felicia Wayne." She replied.

Jin wrote down on the paper. "Oh, so you're american?" He ask.

"Half american. Mom is korean and dad is american." She told nervously, clutching onto her purse.

"Age?"

"2-22" hesitation slipped. It was so sudden why she's feeling nervous since earlier, thinking its about the end of her life.

Jin realized the nervousness setting in her eyes.

'Nervous? Huh. Interesting' he thought.

Jin nod as back to the real world. "Such a young age to be a mother." While his hand jotting on the empty paper for the test.

Jin let go of the pen, fixing his rounded spectacle then clasping his hand before looking at her.

"so, you know why are you here Miss Kim?"

Kim look from Jimin then back to jin before shaking her head indicating she doesn't.

"I thought you told her Jimin." The older says, turning his head towards the latter.

"I don't. I just told her we're going hospital and that's it." The younger told, clearly showing them he's uninterested about it.

"Okay, now Miss Kim. You are here because you are going to have a prenatal test." Jin told.

At the moment her heart start to beat faster but she didn't show any sign of scared but only a blank face. She scoff, turning her head to Jimin.

"Jimin why you didn't believe me? This baby is yours!" She protest, frowning.

"Of course I don't, now hyung let just get this down. I have work to do." Jimin told to the older, making the girl irritates at jimin's attitude but did not argue more.

"Alright then, I just need a blood sample from the both of you." He told, opening his drawer and taking two small transparent tube out, then do his own stuff.

===

"I thought you said you have work earlier?" The older ask as he saw the latter came into his office.

Jimin sat on the chair in front of jin, shaking his head. "I was just trying to get away from Kim as fast as I could." He told.

"Where's Kim?" The older once again ask.

"She's gone home." Jimin replied.

"You sent her?"

"Heck no!" Jimin replies quickly with his voice raised a little bit, looking at his hyung with disgusted face.

"Geez kid, no need to shout. My ears are perfectly okay." The older told, making Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So, hyung how many days should I wait for this test be ready? And who will run the blood?" Jimin questioned.

"Usually, it takes around 2 week or less than that. I'm not sure. I'll give you a call once it's done and since I don't trust any of the worker here, I'll do it instead." He replied.

"Alone?"

"Maybe." Jin shrugs.

"Alright jimin, if you're done asking me. Would you please leave? I need to start to run the blood now. So that things ended earlier than we expected." Jin added.

Jimin nod, standing up on his feet before hugging the older and walking out from the office. As soon Jimin out from jin's sight, jin sighs to himself.

'Welp, hope things gets better this time.'

He took out his phone from his pocket, unlocking the screen and goes to the contact number searching the name he really wanted to call.

As he found the name he been wanting to see. He calls the person immediately, putting the phone near his ear while waiting it to get answer by the other side of the line.

Worries comes over and swept him off.

'Will he able to answer?' He thought to himself.

Biting his lips several times as the call never been answer only ringing could be heard, his hand clutching over his coat hoping for the man to answer.

Soon after, the worries gone as the man finally answered his phone call.

"Yes?" He who's at the other side of the line ask.

"Yoongi you might want to help me on this one.

===
Oof, yoongi is coming.. Help is on the way. Or maybe not.