【 五 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 five ; do i know you。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"N-No!" Beomhee rejected a little too loud. "We're at the lowest form of friends. Please don't get the wrong idea.."

"Oh please, I'm not born yesterday!" He insists and started chuckling. "I saw the way you look at him, and I saw the way he look at you. You guys have a one sided relationship!"

Beomhee almost depleted from this man's ridiculous suspicious. But she couldn't hide the fact that her cheeks were covered in hues of embarrassment. Thinking he went a little too far, Youngjun spoke up, "Nah I'm just messing with you." He smiles before the bell ring obnoxiously.

"Well, that's my cue. I'll see you on the flip side!" Youngjun then bids his goodbyes and left Beomhee at hallway. Once she made sure no one was around, she closed her eyes to see where Jungkook's next class is at.

Beomhee immediately notice that Jungkook was at the campus premises, in fact, Jungkook was heading home. Well she assumes he was. Beomhee glides her fingers in the air and made a portal on where he's at, but somewhere safe at the same time.

The portal opens and she immediately jumps in. Beomhee looks around her surroundings and finds herself at an alleyway besides what she assumes is an apartment building. Beomhee walks out the alleyway and off the bat spotted Jungkook heading inside. She swiftly hides back in the corner, hoping that he didn't spot her.

After a minute Jungkook enters, Beomhee follows. Despite the time difference, Beomhee was able to catch up on him but not for long. The moment Jungkook entered the elevator, she lost him. Luckily, the numbers "05" that flashed brightly on top of the elevator gave her answer. Beomhee quickly punches the 5th floor on the elevator before it lifted her up.

As soon as she got of the elevator, her eyes widen at the sudden and familiar yell she heard course through the hall. She tracked down the voice and saw Jungkook standing an apartment that was clearly moving. "If I didn't skip classes, you would've just left me hanging?!" Jungkook yells as he follows around a man who is a little older than him, take out boxes from the apartment.

"Where will I live now?! Where will I eat?! Where will I sleep?!" Jungkook continues on yapping and complaining.

Once the older one gently puts down the box, he turned to Jungkook with his dagger like gaze. "Then find a job, genius." He was about to turn around and get more boxes, but Beomhee caught his attention.

Seokjin looked at her with sad eyes as if him and Beomhee held bad memories together. Seokjin was awestruck and it looks like his breath got stuck in his throat. Jungkook raised a brow at why Seokjin came to a halt. Jungkook follows Seokjin's line of sight and saw Beomhee immediately turning around and about to scurry away.

"Did you follow me?!" Jungkook asked in a loud voice and gets more annoyed. Jungkook's loud voice helped Seokjin get out of his trance filled with painful flashbacks. Seokjin smiled bitterly — painfully as he thought, "now I know why I'm leaving." Beomhee didn't know but Seokjin saw through her and now it all became clear for Seokjin.

Seokjin snuck one last look at Beomhee before he heads back into the apartment and take out the other boxes he packed. Meanwhile, Jungkook was burning holes into Beomhee's skin. Beomhee was fiddling with her thumbs as her lips pursed into a thin line. Beomhee was caught and there was no way to get out of this situation.

"Answer me damn it!" Jungkook yell harshly, causing Beomhee to flinch from her spot.

"I-I'm sorry..." She peeps out meekly.

Jungkook scoffs, pressing his hand against his forehead while he viscously bites on his lips. "Sorry won't cut it! What's the matter with you? I swear I'll file a restraining order if—" Jungkook was cut off mid sentence as Seokjin said to him,

"She's great, trust me." Jungkook snapped his head at the elder with his face twisted in confusion. "You'll need some like her." Seokjin pats Jungkook's shoulder before he pushes the trolley (with the boxes) to the elevator. As Seokjin walk past Beomhee, a small smile split his lips and entered the elevator.

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair and push past Beomhee. "I can't deal with this right now, I need a drink." Minutes after Seokjin left, Jungkook stormed off to the elevator with a stride Beomhee couldn't match. She didn't mean to push his buttons, but she takes full responsibility for him acting out like that. His friend or — whoever that was, leaving was too much for him to handle. Plus stalking him at the moment wasn't the way to go, hence why he reached his limits.

Beomhee sighs and scolded herself, "I should be more stealthier next time — and not stand at a freaking hallway when he's literally right there."

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

Beomhee is SOOOO stealthy--
note the sarcasm