Chapter 3 [M]:

(A/N: *coughs coughs*)

---------------

Rosé's POV:

  Jisoo pressed me against my room's door, her lips looking for mine in a feverish kiss. But kisses were only a preface. A charming preface, certainly.

  A preface that is re-read unceasingly.

  And I was eager to know the rest of the story.

  My hand caressed her silky hair, tangling my fingers with her strands. In this blissful moment, my mind was clouded with lust and passion. For this single night, she was mine and I was hers. Was it love at first sight? I couldn't deny that since we met, the raven-haired never left my thoughts.

  I blindly unlocked the door, making us stumble onto the floor, Jisoo topping me. She straddled my hips and started unbuttoning my top. Our hands were shaking in excitement and apprehension. We couldn't stop what we started.

  Her tongue licked my upper lip, asking for entrance, and I granted her willingly. I felt so hot, so breathless, so desperate.

  Using my weight, I flipped us over, pressing Jisoo onto the floor, then went on top of her, the lower part of my body in-between her parted legs. She moaned against my skin and sucked on my neck.

  I lowered the straps of her dress, giving me better access to her shoulders. Why was she so divine? Was that an angel before me?

  I got off of this beautiful woman and took her in my arms, bringing her to the bed. I laid her down gently, not breaking our eye contact, and wandered my hands on her wonderful curves.

  We got rid of our clothes slowly, learning the shape of our bodies without any shame. I pushed Jisoo down on the mattress, her dark hair sprawling on the white sheets, offering her naked body to my lustful eyes.

  I brushed her swollen lips with my thumb, lost in the delightful touch. She was breathless, her chest going up and down in a jerky rhythm.

  My soul was set aflame by our desire, our passion, and the wildfire burning in her dark orbs was telling me only one thing: I need you. My mouth travelled down her chest, tracing with kisses the voluptuous shape of her breasts.

  I was craving for her delicious skin.

  However, Jisoo pulled me back into her embrace and gave my cheek a tender caress. I felt so weak under her touch. Her inquisitive eyes scrutinized me with a certain fright, a palpable apprehension.

  She was about to give herself to me, and for that, an absolute trust was needed.

  I pressed my forehead against hers and intertwined our fingers, waiting patiently. I was hypnotized by her gaze and the sensation of her naked body against mine. I deposited a sweet kiss on her slightly parted lips, then told her in a sigh those three simple yet magical words:

"I love you."

  And she loved me too. In some way...

  Maybe it was my lust talking but tonight, she was mine and I was hers, like the light to the sun and the rain to the clouds.

  Only for a night, we were allowing ourselves to get lost in whirlwind sensations.

  I took possession of her lips, biting them slightly. Her skin was gold under my fingertips; so precious. So desired. Her beauty was as delicate as a bloomed flower, and her sweet scent was driving me crazy.