Sealing The Deal With A Kiss

Chapter Twenty-Four

Third Person

  When Caleb had ended things with Sarah. She thought it was a joke. They had ended things plenty of times, practically attacked each other in wolf form before having some hot and heavy make up sex.

So when he had dragged her back to the pack house and into his office. She thought it was time to fix their issues. Ariana and the twins.

But when he pulled away from her embrace and pushed her down into her chair. She knew it was over. Ariana had gotten the upper hand.

Even weeks later his words haunted her every move.

"I love her Sarah. And I'll be damned if you ruin the chance of me having my family, again!" He growled out. His eyes continued to flash back and forth from his beautiful ocean eyes to his sinister wolf eyes.

She always knew Antoni, his wolf, has detested her. He had slipped through Caleb plenty of times. Lashing out on her, but then her Caleb would return. Her distant lover.

She never cared that he practically only acknowledged her for the sex. She was at the top of the food chain because of him. And she would be damned to have Ariana Belle steal her Luna title.

"Sarah, get your head straight!" Jacob growled as he came out from behind the large tree.

Mimicking his words Sarah zipped up her dress before following after him.

She hated running patrols. Her outfits always ended up with dirt and her hair would be unmanageable.

And running with Jacob. Whose thought only focused on Ariana and those damned kids. She felt as if she was running mad.

Ariana had turned her perfect life upside down. With those two brats. And the way she would cry and whine about every single little damn thing.

Couldn't she just accept that she wasn't the Luna. Sarah thought.

I'm the Luna. Caleb adores me. Those brats would learn to adore me. And this good for nothing pack will bow to me. She thought as they neared the pack home.

Smirking she tilted her head to look at Jacob.

If she didn't want to be Luna, Jacob would be her wet dream. With those plump pink lips, that messy blonde hair that always looked so perfect. With a perfect jaw line and with those killer blue eyes that were darker than Caleb's. Like a dark nights sky.

Pursing her lips she tried to hear into his thoughts. And what she heard made her head spin in shock.

"You love her!" She spat before she could think. His steps faltered until her turned and glared into her eyes.

Long gone was the far away look, it was replaced with anger, and worry.

"Keep out of my fucking head Sarah." He spat grinding his jaw.

"Please." She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"What the fuck is so damn special about her! She's weak!" She cried out stomping her bare feet on the grass.

Before she could react she was thrown against the bark of a tree.

"Don't talk about her like that!"

Laughter erupted through her lips at his crazed look. "Why do you care. You got tossed to the back burner as she reunited with Caleb." She could feel his hold on her arms loosen as she went on.

"Pretty soon, she'll stop calling. The kids, Joey and Zoey... You think they're going to care for you? You the friend. They've got dear ol' daddy now." She laughed pulling on his shirt so that they were chest to chest.