Golden girl

"Where have you been! are you alright?"

"I'm fine Rogue calm down, I've been with Colt.....i really like him"

"What?

"I don't know I just feel drawn to him, he asked me to meet him tonight"

"Are you serious right now,you want to meet up with a blood sucking vampire,kidnapping ,murderer.Alone just you two"

I stared at her with confusion , her stupidity made my eyes squint. This isn't the Nicole I know , she was afraid to sleep with her leg hanging over the bed incase someone dragged her off.Now she's talking about meeting up with a vampire.

We both walked back to our rooms.Nicole and I made a deal that, if Tasha was against Nicole going she wasn't aloud to go ,but if she agreed then Nicole was aloud.I don't know why I agree to something like that, Tasha was just as delusional as the rest of the girls in this house.

And what a surprise, Tasha thinks it's a splendid idea ,in fact she even managed to convince Nicole to kiss him.

I knew it was pointless to try and talk her out of it , her mind was already made up.

After listening to them talk about there future and what there going to babe there vampire kids , I decided to take a shower and get something to eat from the kitchen.

The kitchen in the house was huge but so was every other facility.We lived in far end of the mansion, it was like a sorority house .Everything we needed was in here so we didn't need to leave.

I decided to make a chicken stir-fry.I chopped and diced all the ingredients and cooked them , the delicious smell of the food filled the kitchen ,the more flavours I added ,the more girls came into the kitchen. Thankfully I made enough.

It's moments like these that I miss my family , the laughter ,the banta.All of is girls have gotten really close.Nicole's and Colts relationship was the talk of the hour, some girls disagreed but most of the didn't , some were even jealous. The knocking at the door made the talk die down.

I began to dish up the food ,paying no attention to whoever just walked in.

"Evening ladies"

"Good evening sir, would you like some food?"

"No thank you , I'm just here to speak with someone"

"Who?"

"Rogue" I almost dropped the bowl , I turned towards the girls to see Cyrus standing there.He didn't give me time to respond ,he signalled for me to follow him.All the girls had confused expressions on their faces.

Tasha quickly grabbed my arm to ask what was going on , I promised her that I had no idea.I followed him out the door and down the hall.I asked him where we were going but he ignored me.

I was stood outside a door , it looked very familiar.Crap! it's Mr Stones office.My heart starts racing , I'm trying my hardest to think of all the bad things I've done since I've been here.

The door opens and i was pushed in ,the force of the push caused me to hit the floor. I felt a hand wrap around my arm , they had a very delicate touch.I raised my head to see Paris.I was very grateful that she helped me to my feet but also very surprised.I didn't know kindness existed in Paris's life.She gave me a reassuring smile ,then glared at Cyrus.

"Was that necessary " Paris questioned

He shrugged his shoulders in response.
Mr Stone stood sat in the chair behind the desk. Colt,Chris and Cyrus sat on the black leather sofa ,whilst Paris stood beside me. Colt looked me up and down.I thought he was meeting with Nicole, I brushed it off. I was curious to know what he was looking at ,then I remembered I was wearing my grey sweatpants, baggy top and glasses.I was about to scold myself but then I realised I was about to go to bed, I had no idea it was going to have to come here.I felt myself get angry, how dare he judge me. I was snapped out of my thoughts with someone clearing there throat.

My attention was immediately focused back on Mr Stone.

"Listen carefully because I'm not going to repeat myself.Theres a job coming up this Friday it involved club RED, the secret entrance and you"

"That's all you need to know for now , on Friday at exactly 9:00 pm Paris will collect you and bring you to the entrance.She will provide you with an outfit ,I expect you to make an effort with hair and make-up.You will be informed of your task on the night , the other girls don't know so of they ask keep it brief" I nodded my head

"Any questions?" I shook my head

"Good, then get out"

When I returned all the girls were there waiting, they all asked me what happened , I kept it as brief as possible just I was told.

-----------

The week dragged , in any other situation Friday was the day I waited for but not this week.I was constantly panicking and wondering what was going to happen and why they needed me.

I ate and showered before 7. Paris dropped my outfit like she was supposed to.It was a gold racer dress with gold strapped heels.The dress looked amazing on my body it complimented me in all the right places,it showed of my curves,my butt and my boobs and the shoes made my legs look like they were straight of the runway .I applied eye liner , mascara and lip gloss,My hair was down and curled.I put on a gold necklace with some bangles along with gold rings.By the time I finished it was almost 9.

'Knock,knock'

I opened the door to greet Paris,she looked flawless as always ,in a baby pink cocktail dress.

"Wow you actually look really hot" her comment shocked me but it was very flattering.

"You may look better then me today but don't get used to it" she reassured

When I didn't respond she made it clear she was only joking.We were meeting in the lounge ,when we arrived outside the door ,Paris walked straight in,I stood outside to calm my nerves and re adjust myself.Puckering my well glossed lips , pulling up the dress so it stopped just under my bum and flipping my hair ,I walked in.

Vote and comment , sorry for spelling mistakes and poor grammar !! xxxx